Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX modcrypt.base fileset on Aix 5.3 Post 302393928 by zaxxon on Wednesday 10th of February 2010 03:02:26 AM
Old 02-10-2010
Found it:
Code:
  modcrypt.base
     + 5.3.7.1  Cryptographic Library (libmodcrypt.a)
     + 5.3.7.1  Cryptographic Library Include File

Located in:
Code:
AIX Expansion Pack 5300.09.00 from January 2009

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

I can't install Ifor_ls.compat, Ifor_ls.base in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005

Hi there, I need to install the IBM C++ Compiler in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005 but I can't find Ifor_ls Ifor_ls.html.en_US Ifor_ls.ipf.en_US Ifor_ls.compat Ifor_ls.base Have you got the experience about that? Thank you very much. Thang. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvthang43
0 Replies

2. AIX

Menu base AIX script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu Base AIX Script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

4. AIX

How big is AIX installed base (i.e. number of deployed systems)?

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows the approximate size of the AIX installed base, i.e. number of machines running out there. I'm expecting a figure of less than a million. There seems to be a lack of info on the web. Presumably only IBM know for sure! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garethr
3 Replies

5. AIX

fileset for aix

Hello I was looking for this fileset "devices.fcp.changer" I looking on the cd media but I cant findt it. The version of Aix is 6.1 All this is because Im trying to connect a disk from Hitachi, everything its look to be fine. but when Im type cfgmgr I got this message. cfgmgr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

6. AIX

hacmp 6.1 base fileset

Hi Folks, We are at HACMP 5.4.1 .. want to upgrade to HACMP 6.1 where can i download the base level fileset for HACMP 6.1 ? do i need to request the vendor for 6.1 CD? am i missing a silverline here??? I thought i could just download the Base Level & Service PAcks from Fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muzahed
1 Replies

7. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

8. AIX

Missing Base level fileset of bos.adt.debug

I need to install "bos.adt.debug" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U818918 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error as attached in which missing the "base level fileset" bos.adt.debug 6.1.0.0. And I couldn't find this fileset from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
3 Replies

9. AIX

AIX base OS install

Hello, I'm trying to install AIX 7.1 on a machine. Unfortunately I forgot to load volume 2 DVD, but the server works fine. Was wondering, what all the contents will be in volume 2? And I tried loading it after the complete reboot but the blade is not recognizing the volume2 DVD. Please let... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need fileset bos.adt.lIBM from AIX 5.3 (or just lIBM.a)

Hello, I'm in search of libm.a (from fileset bos.adt.libm) for AIX 5.3. It comes on the AIX 5.3 OS installation CD. The eBay reseller who pre-installed AIX 5.3 on my RS/6000 P43 didn't include this optional fileset when installing. I've been round and round with IBM sales (who send me to tech... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bminear
1 Replies
pkcs11_kernel(5)					Standards, Environments, and Macros					  pkcs11_kernel(5)

NAME
pkcs11_kernel - PKCS#11 interface to Kernel Cryptographic Framework SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/security/pkcs11_kernel.so /usr/lib/security/64/pkcs11_kernel.so DESCRIPTION
The pkcs11_kernel.so object implements the RSA PKCS#11 v2.11 specification by using a private interface to communicate with the Kernel Cryptographic Framework. Each unique hardware provider is represented by a PKCS#11 slot. In a system with no hardware Kernel Cryptographic Framework providers, this PKCS#11 library presents no slots. The PKCS#11 mechanisms provided by this library is determined by the available hardware providers. Application developers should link to libpkcs11.so rather than link directly to pkcs11_kernel.so. See libpkcs11(3LIB). All of the Standard PKCS#11 functions listed on libpkcs11(3LIB) are implemented except for the following: C_DecryptDigestUpdate C_DecryptVerifyUpdate C_DigestEncryptUpdate C_GetOperationState C_InitToken C_InitPIN C_SetOperationState C_SignEncryptUpdate C_WaitForSlotEvent A call to these functions returns CKR_FUNCTION_NOT_SUPPORTED. Buffers cannot be greater than 2 megabytes. For example, C_Encrypt() can be called with a 2 megabyte buffer of plaintext and a 2 megabyte buffer for the ciphertext. The maximum number of object handles that can be returned by a call to C_FindObjects() is 512. The maximum amount of kernel memory that can be used for crypto operations is limited by the project.max-crypto-memory resource control. Allocations in the kernel for buffers and session-related structures are charged against this resource control. RETURN VALUES
The return values of each of the implemented functions are defined and listed in the RSA PKCS#11 v2.11 specification. See http://www.rsase- curity.com/rsalabs/pkcs/pkcs-11. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: PKCS#11 v2.11 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe with exceptions. | | |See section 6.5.2 of RSA | | |PKCS#11 v2.11 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cryptoadm(1M), rctladm(1M), libpkcs11(3LIB), attributes(5), pkcs11_softtoken(5) RSA PKCS#11 v2.11 http://www.rsasecurity.com NOTES
Applications that have an open session to a PKCS#11 slot make the corresponding hardware provider driver not unloadable. An administrator must close the applications that have an PKCS#11 session open to the hardware provider to make the driver unloadable. SunOS 5.10 17 Nov 2004 pkcs11_kernel(5)