Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ program crashes
Top Forums Programming C++ program crashes Post 302393916 by Corona688 on Wednesday 10th of February 2010 02:20:05 AM
Old 02-10-2010
That's going to be implementation-specific, since it depends on how your compilers' virtual tables work. bottom line, freeing the wrong pointers because you're freeing the wrong type.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Program crashes with optimization level O2

I am experiencing a difficulty undersatnding why my program (C++, HP UNIX) crashes. It crashes only when I build it with -O (+O2) optimization switch (used in aCC compiler). It works ok with +O0 or +O1 optimization. Also, I see that local variables are shown incorrecly when program is built... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuriy07
3 Replies

2. Programming

AIX 5.3 64-bit program crashes with AIX 5.1

I have an AIX 64-bit program which uses following from AIX5.3 /usr/lib/libc.a(shr_64.o) /usr/lib/libpthread.a(shr_xpg5_64.o) /home/jeet_xp/export/power/usr/lib/libsarpc.a(shr.o) /unix /usr/lib/libcrypt.a(shr_64.o) /usr/lib/libc_r.a(shr_64.o) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeet_xp
3 Replies

3. Linux

gethostnameby_r crashes

Hello all, I'm trying to use gethostbyname_r function with 6 arguments in one of my functions. But the call to this crashes the program. Kindly help me in resolving this... Compiler Info: Linux target: i686-hardhat-linux version: 3.3.1 The following is the piece of code I'm trying to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajans
1 Replies

4. SuSE

Chromium flashes and crashes

I am running openSUSE 11.2 with KDE4.5 on my eMachines e525. I just did a "zypper up" on my system and it reported that Chromium was going to be updated. I agreed and the when the update was finished I shut down Chromium and started it again. It flickered on the screen for a moment and crashed.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Druonysus
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

7. Programming

Program crashes on calling __libc_msgrcv()

Hi, I am a newbie to linux programming. I have implemented msgqueue in C. msgrcv() call at the client end is as below: msgrcv( msgqid, msgptr, msgsize, msgtype, 0 ); My program works fine when msgrcv () from /lib/libc.so.6 is called. However it crashes when __libc_msgrcv() is called. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praasanna
3 Replies

8. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the below program is crashing? and where exactly it is crashing. What is the corrective measure to be taken to make it work fine? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; class CString { char* m_data; public: CString() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apcupsd crashes

I am trying to run apcupsd, but it will not retain contact the UPS root@meow:/home/ethan/UPS/gapcmon-0.8.9# /etc/init.d/apcupsd start Starting UPS power management: A copy of the daemon is still running. If you just stopped it, please wait about 5 seconds for it to shut down.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
0 Replies

10. Web Development

Apache2 Crashes

The Apache server suddenly stops. I am running Debian Jessie Here are some diagnostics: root@meow:/var/www# apachectl configtest AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
4 Replies
QDoubleValidator(3qt)													     QDoubleValidator(3qt)

NAME
QDoubleValidator - Range checking of floating-point numbers SYNOPSIS
#include <qvalidator.h> Inherits QValidator. Public Members QDoubleValidator ( QObject * parent, const char * name = 0 ) QDoubleValidator ( double bottom, double top, int decimals, QObject * parent, const char * name = 0 ) ~QDoubleValidator () virtual QValidator::State validate ( QString & input, int & ) const virtual void setRange ( double minimum, double maximum, int decimals = 0 ) void setBottom ( double ) void setTop ( double ) void setDecimals ( int ) double bottom () const double top () const int decimals () const Properties double bottom - the validator's minimum acceptable value int decimals - the validator's maximum number of digits after the decimal point double top - the validator's maximum acceptable value DESCRIPTION
The QDoubleValidator class provides range checking of floating-point numbers. QDoubleValidator provides an upper bound, a lower bound and a limit on the number of digits after the decimal point. It does not provide a fixup() function. You can set the acceptable range in one call with setRange(), or with setBottom() and setTop(). Set the number of decimal places with setDecimals(). The validate() function returns the validation state. See also QIntValidator, QRegExpValidator, and Miscellaneous Classes. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QDoubleValidator::QDoubleValidator ( QObject * parent, const char * name = 0 ) Constructs a validator object with parent parent, called name, which accepts any double. QDoubleValidator::QDoubleValidator ( double bottom, double top, int decimals, QObject * parent, const char * name = 0 ) Constructs a validator object with parent parent, called name. This validator will accept doubles from bottom to top inclusive, with up to decimals digits after the decimal point. QDoubleValidator::~QDoubleValidator () Destroys the validator, freeing any resources used. double QDoubleValidator::bottom () const Returns the validator's minimum acceptable value. See the "bottom" property for details. int QDoubleValidator::decimals () const Returns the validator's maximum number of digits after the decimal point. See the "decimals" property for details. void QDoubleValidator::setBottom ( double ) Sets the validator's minimum acceptable value. See the "bottom" property for details. void QDoubleValidator::setDecimals ( int ) Sets the validator's maximum number of digits after the decimal point. See the "decimals" property for details. void QDoubleValidator::setRange ( double minimum, double maximum, int decimals = 0 ) [virtual] Sets the validator to accept doubles from minimum to maximum inclusive, with at most decimals digits after the decimal point. void QDoubleValidator::setTop ( double ) Sets the validator's maximum acceptable value. See the "top" property for details. double QDoubleValidator::top () const Returns the validator's maximum acceptable value. See the "top" property for details. QValidator::State QDoubleValidator::validate ( QString & input, int & ) const [virtual] Returns Acceptable if the string input contains a double that is within the valid range and is in the correct format. Returns Intermediate if input contains a double that is outside the range or is in the wrong format, e.g. with too many digits after the decimal point or is empty. Returns Invalid if the input is not a double. Reimplemented from QValidator. Property Documentation double bottom This property holds the validator's minimum acceptable value. Set this property's value with setBottom() and get this property's value with bottom(). See also setRange(). int decimals This property holds the validator's maximum number of digits after the decimal point. Set this property's value with setDecimals() and get this property's value with decimals(). See also setRange(). double top This property holds the validator's maximum acceptable value. Set this property's value with setTop() and get this property's value with top(). See also setRange(). SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qdoublevalidator.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qdoublevalidator.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QDoubleValidator(3qt)