Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Free Radius Software (GNU)
Special Forums Cybersecurity Free Radius Software (GNU) Post 302393554 by u.n.i.x on Tuesday 9th of February 2010 05:42:41 AM
Old 02-09-2010
thanx man

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

GNU's Not Unix! - The Free Software Foundation

The GNU Project: http://www.gnu.org/ (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free unix software

I used to have a free software on my computer to practice unix. Unfortunately, I had to rebuild the laptop after it was infected by a virus. Now I cannot remember the website where to download the software. Can anyone point me to a site? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Free Radius Configuration question

Solaris 10 on an X86 box - Config runs fine has a couple of items in log (really long log file). When I try make I get make: Fatal error in reader: Make.inc, line 84: Unexpected end of line seen line 84 is LIBRADIUS_WITH_OPENSSL = 1 any ideas on what to try? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NeedLotsofHelp
1 Replies
whatis(1)							   User Commands							 whatis(1)

NAME
whatis - display a one-line summary about a keyword SYNOPSIS
whatis command... DESCRIPTION
whatis looks up a given command and displays the header line from the manual section. You can then run the man(1) command to get more information. If the line starts `name(section) ...' you can do `man -s section name' to get the documentation for it. Try `whatis ed' and then you should do `man -s 1 ed' to get the manual page for ed(1). whatis is actually just the -f option to the man(1) command. whatis uses the /usr/share/man/windex database. This database is created by catman(1M). If this database does not exist, whatis will fail. FILES
/usr/share/man/windex Table of contents and keyword database ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWdoc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |CSI |enabled | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
apropos(1), man(1), catman(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Sep 1992 whatis(1)