Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris gunzip problem! unexpected end of file Post 302393480 by sbox on Tuesday 9th of February 2010 01:48:15 AM
Old 02-09-2010
It used up to 88%....there's room to run..

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkslice
is your disk full?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gunzip : unexpected end of file

Hi, While uncompress , gunzip filename.cpio.gz getting the fg. error gunzip: filename.cpio.gz: unexpected end of file. Whats the problem? Size of this .gz file is 660mb . Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dolly
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

what do u mean by " 'end of file' unexpected "? i am running a script called "s1" which internally calls "s2" now s1 starts running & at a point (where it is suppose to call "s2") i get a message 'end of file' unexpected.... & my script(s) are not working.. any ideas on this? regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

gunzip: unexpected end of file

Ok, I sent several gzipped files using the UNIX "mail" utility without any special settings (bad idea). When I saved these files from my mail and tried to gunzip them, I would get something like the following error: gunzip: wmGrep.mel.gz: unexpected end of file Ok, I messed up. But is it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sicjedi
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unexpected end of file

This is the script path=/oracle/ora10gdb/sample archive=/oracle/ora10gdb/archive cd $path for i in `ls`;do mv $i $archive Done Please tell me why it is givind this error (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshr85
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

end of file unexpected

hi i have error like this' syntax error end of file unexecpeted.and give me the example of cut command as soon as possible: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveeng.81
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

HI, I was converting a .bat file to .sh file for unix Code snippet #!/usr/bin/sh set -x if then goto RegularBuild; CURDIR="$1"; cd "$CURDIR"; :RegularBuild echo "Checking for existing fip_help.properties in def/properties directory..." if then rm -f fip_help.properties; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srisreeku
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

HELP PLEASE!! I am running this script, and i keep getting the error 'end of file' unexpected. I know that usually means parenthesis or whatever is out of place but i cant find anything!! I am new to scripting and i put some "print" staements in and it is not getting past the first IF statment... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: weatherman0516
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected end of file, why?

I am getting a "line 47: syntax error: unexpected end of file", why? According to my estimate, line 47 is 2 lines after the last line of code here. Also, the $1 variable represents the current user logging in, and the script runs with root privileges (This is a Mac OS login hook script using... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected end of file

Hi, On adding below code to my script shows the error on executing else script works fine. sqlplus $user_name/$password <<EOL truncate table order; commit; truncate table order_hist; commit; insert into order(ID,TRAN,CUST_NAME,OPT_VAL) select * from order_bkp; insert into... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

IF section problem. syntax error: unexpected end of file error

Hello, I have another problem with my script. Please accept my apologies, but I am really nooby in sh scripts. I am writing it for first time. My script: returned=`tail -50 SapLogs.log | grep -i "Error"` echo $returned if ; then echo "There is no errors in the logs" fi And after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedzio
10 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_tomcat - Manages a Tomcat servlet environment instance SYNOPSIS
tomcat [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for Tomcat. It manages a Tomcat instance as a cluster resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
tomcat_name The name of the resource, added as a Java parameter in JAVA_OPTS: -Dname=<tomcat_name> to Tomcat process on start. Used to ensure process is still running and must be unique. (unique, optional, string, no default) script_log Log file, used during start and stop operations. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_stop_timeout Time-out for stop operation. DEPRECATED (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_suspend_trialcount Maximum number of times to retry stop operation before suspending and killing Tomcat. DEPRECATED. Does not retry. (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_user The user who starts Tomcat. (optional, string, default "root") statusurl URL for state confirmation. (optional, string, no default) max_stop_time Number of seconds to wait during a stop before drastic measures (force kill) are used on the tomcat process. This number MUST be less than your cluster stop timeout for the resource. The default value is five seconds before the timeout value of stop operation. When it is over this value, it stops a process in kill commands. This parameter is only effective on Tomcat 6 or later. (optional, integer, no default) java_home Home directory of Java. (required, string, no default) java_opts Java JVM options used on start and stop. (optional, string, no default) catalina_home Home directory of Tomcat. (required, string, no default) catalina_base Instance directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_out Log file name of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_pid A PID file name for Tomcat. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_script Absolute path to the custom tomcat start script to use. (optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_opts Tomcat start options. (optional, string, no default) catalina_opts Catalina options, for the start operation only. (optional, string, no default) catalina_tmpdir Temporary directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_rotate_log Rotate catalina.out flag. (optional, boolean, default NO) catalina_rotatetime catalina.out rotation interval (seconds). (optional, integer, no default) java_endorsed_dirs Java_endorsed_dirs of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_config Logging_config of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_manager Logging_manager of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 60s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120s. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. Suggested interval: 10s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a tomcat resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_tomcat ocf:heartbeat:tomcat params java_home=string catalina_home=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30s" interval="10s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/tomcat_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 06/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)