Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX 5.3 Physical Memory usage Post 302392796 by Vit0_Corleone on Friday 5th of February 2010 12:51:48 PM
Old 02-05-2010
maybe
Code:
 topas

will provide better result to check what process does use so much memory

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory Usage in AIX

Hi All, I have a question, can you guys please help me by giving your valuable suggestons: I am using AIX 5L, running oracle 7 version. I need to increase the oracle memory to 40 MB more. Currently Oracle occupies 260M. I wanted to know whether I can increase the memory without any problem.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kollam68
1 Replies

2. AIX

Memory Usage in AIX

Hi All, I have a question, can you guys please help me by giving your valuable suggestons: I am using AIX 5L, running oracle 7 version. I need to increase the oracle memory to 40 MB more. Currently Oracle occupies 260M. I wanted to know whether I can increase the memory without any problem.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kollam68
3 Replies

3. Solaris

RAM Physical Memory usage by each Process.

Hi All, I am trying to find the physical memory usage by each process/users. Can you please let me know how to get the memory usage?. Thanks, bsraj. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsrajirs
12 Replies

4. AIX

Memory usage on AIX

How to check the memory usage on AIX by various processes? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aajmani
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX memory usage always high

hi, I want to ask , my AIX 6.1 is always used about 97% memory. Is this normal ? or any command can free up memory like Linux ? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virusxx
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory Usage(Physical) in one Word? Suse Linux.

Experts, I have been trying to figure out what is the total physical memory used from this output: And what is the free memory available for the application or any programs. The answer has to be in this format: 1. Physical Memory Used= xx.xx% 2. Physical Memry available= yy.yy% ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
5 Replies

8. AIX

Memory usage in AIX server

Hi All, I have some questions regarding the performance, MEMORY/ Virtual Memory (paging /swap space) Please see the nmon-MEMORY stats from my AIX LPAR. 24 GB --> RAM 3456 MB --> Paging Space │ Memory ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── │... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
8 Replies

9. AIX

AIX swap space, physical memory & cache

Hi, I am new to AIX, Can someone please help me how to know the swap space, total physical memory and system cache? We are using AIX 5.3. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phaneendra G
3 Replies

10. AIX

AIX memory usage by processes

Hi, i have 2 identical web servers using AIX. I use nmon analyser to check their performance. The server A exceeds 20% memory usage for system, 5% for cache and the rest 75% for processes. While, it uses 4% of Paging Space. The server B exceeds 20% for system, 45% for cache and 35% for processes.... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: dim
24 Replies
clinfo(1M)						  System Administration Commands						clinfo(1M)

NAME
clinfo - display cluster information SYNOPSIS
clinfo [-nh] DESCRIPTION
The clinfo command displays cluster configuration information about the node from which the command is executed. Without arguments, clinfo returns an exit status of 0 if the node is configured and booted as part of a cluster. Otherwise, clinfo returns an exit status of 1. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -h Displays the highest node number allowed to be configured. This is different from the maximum number of nodes supported in a given cluster. The current highest configured node number can change immediately after the command returns since new nodes can be dynam- ically added to a running cluster. For example, clinfo -h might return 64, meaning that the highest number you can use to identify a node is 64. See the Sun Cluster 3.0 System Administration Guide for a description of utilities you can use to determine the number of nodes in a cluster. -n Prints the number of the node from which clinfo is executed. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 An error occurred. This is usually because the node is not configured or booted as part of a cluster. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 12 Mar 2002 clinfo(1M)