Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scripting on AIX with awk
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Scripting on AIX with awk Post 302392789 by Scrutinizer on Friday 5th of February 2010 12:38:46 PM
Old 02-05-2010
Hi, Teresa, you mean something like this?
Code:
ifile="logs/all_THREAD_procs"
ofile="all_THREAD_procs_f"
TID=147591
awk '$2!="-"{p=$2}$4==t{print p}' t=$TID $ifile

output:
Code:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting guru's pls help me with scripting on AIX

can someone pls help me with the script for a files coming from one system to a particular directory and i want to write a script to move those files to another directory on different system by renaming the files... pls someone help me on this... thanking in anticipation.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thatiprashant
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting.

please give the difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haroonec
2 Replies

3. AIX

scripting routing changes on aix 4.3 and 5x

Hi All, I need to script a routing changes on my aix servers. I can't use smitty, very slow. I need to delete the static routing and add a new one. I also need to change default routing. I know using route add and route delete but I think I remember that this is not enough that's why I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripting on AIX and using nohup

ok... want to start off by saying i am sorry for the ignorance... still trying to figure out the diffs between solaris and aix... and i think that is where i am running into problems... :o SITTIATION: we are doing an implementation for Oracle's CC&B... we recently switched from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dagaswolf
1 Replies

5. AIX

Scripting AIX date output !!

Hi, I am writing a korn shell script in AIX. I want to pass the date as a parameter to script and inside it should convert the format to +%a" "%h" "%d" "%Y. For e.g., a parameter passed as "20100301" should be converted to "Mon Mar 01 2010". I can easily do this with AIX "date" option for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shibajighosh
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with ksh scripting in AIX

I am looking for a script which does the following Script will run daily. 1.It will get snapshot off all filesystems including nfs mounts, automounts and clearcase mounts. 2.Then it will compare new snapshot with the snapshot created in the previous run. 3.If filesystem exists in... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: saidiya
20 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in writing AIX ksh scripting

I need to write the script for the below constraints. Need your help urgently The PATH environment variable must conform to the following: • World-writeable directories (/tmp, /var/tmp etc) must not be placed in the PATH variable. • System directories must always be placed before local... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmvinay
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in ksh scripting in aix

Hello gurus I am looking for a script : We need to generate a file list created by user id on a AIX box. Criteria 1: other than userid : dwimpid & aiadmin Criteria 2: Files older than 2 months ( it can be any user id ). File Path to Look: /project and /project1 Thx silu (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: silu
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX 5.3 ksh Scripting

Hi, I posted a request for sever OS types earlier, but got no response. In an attempt to at least have a starting point, I think scaling it to one OS is preferred. Once I see the gist of it I can modify to account for different cases. I need a script that will go and check to see if an LDAP... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tekster2
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in scripting in AIX

Hello, In a loop I am using below command for every database crsctl status res | grep -E "ora\.$DATABASE\.(.+)\.svc" and below is one of the sample output NAME=ora.sgraphut.sgraphutxdb.svc Now I want to extract just service name out of this string (that is sgraphutxdb) please help me how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)