Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Can not access Linux server over the Internet Post 302392622 by u.n.i.x on Friday 5th of February 2010 05:20:58 AM
Old 02-05-2010
but the ips generated from the datacards are changing they are not static.
how to allow net connection from only one datacard!!!!!

---------- Post updated at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:47 PM ----------

is there any way i can check the esn bits of datacard in ip tables ??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux for an internet server to an ISP

I just moved away from a T3 line back to a dial up I just wanted to know would a P200 with 64meg and a 4 gig hard drive be ok for a linux server for an additional 3 pcs all running win98. I will be dialing into an isp using a 56k v90 modem. Any support or help will be great. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izrailov
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

TomCat access in an Remote Linux Server

Hi all, I Installed Tomcat in an remote linux server (/usr/tomcat)and start service, using ./startup.sh (and tried with ./catalina.sh too). //----------------------------------------------------------------// # ./startup.sh Using CATALINA_BASE: /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.16/ Using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gothama
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Access to particular IP's from the solaris/LINUX server

Hi All, I have a scenario here where in I need to allow a user from the server(Solaris or LINUX) to be able to ssh to a particular set of IP's. Eg:user1 should be able to access IP's 10.26.32.2,10.26.32.7,10.26.32.9 user2 should be able to access IP's 10.1.1.2,10.1.1.4(just an example) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pk123
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Access Unix server over the Internet

:(:confused: i am going to ask a silly question. is it possible to setup a unix server at home. once i have setup successfully, can i provide access to that server via internet. i do not have any commercial intent, behind this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhiroracle
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Does my provider limit my internet access or somesites access?

Hi Good Day, i would like to ask for further info about my problems experiencing this evening. Im a PPP0 connection in the internet using 3G located in asia pacific region.i had this problem this evening in my INTERNET connections that there are some sites i can't open example ( Gizmodo.com,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Can't access NFS Share on Solaris Server from a Linux Client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. & then ran the following On the client machine, while running the mount command, I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Access Linux server from windows

I can access the linux server in my company from my desktop windows explorer. I guess samba is working. Please see the images. http://imageshack.us/a/img854/7106/9yvl.png I have a few questions. I don't have the linux account and I have never accessed it from shell. Is my windows login... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhshqzyc
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux/UNIX Server won't connect to Internet

I know nothing about Linux/Unix. The fact that it is Linux/Unix is what someone told me the server is. It has been set up with the work stations in my home and would connect to the internet (DSL) and work with the other stations. We now have an actual office that does not have DSL, but rather has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BgDunbar
2 Replies

10. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)