Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX 5.3 Physical Memory usage Post 302392619 by navin7386 on Friday 5th of February 2010 03:03:22 AM
Old 02-05-2010
Hi,

I appolozie for it. thanks for your prompt response!

-Roy

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory Usage in AIX

Hi All, I have a question, can you guys please help me by giving your valuable suggestons: I am using AIX 5L, running oracle 7 version. I need to increase the oracle memory to 40 MB more. Currently Oracle occupies 260M. I wanted to know whether I can increase the memory without any problem.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kollam68
1 Replies

2. AIX

Memory Usage in AIX

Hi All, I have a question, can you guys please help me by giving your valuable suggestons: I am using AIX 5L, running oracle 7 version. I need to increase the oracle memory to 40 MB more. Currently Oracle occupies 260M. I wanted to know whether I can increase the memory without any problem.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kollam68
3 Replies

3. Solaris

RAM Physical Memory usage by each Process.

Hi All, I am trying to find the physical memory usage by each process/users. Can you please let me know how to get the memory usage?. Thanks, bsraj. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsrajirs
12 Replies

4. AIX

Memory usage on AIX

How to check the memory usage on AIX by various processes? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aajmani
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX memory usage always high

hi, I want to ask , my AIX 6.1 is always used about 97% memory. Is this normal ? or any command can free up memory like Linux ? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virusxx
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory Usage(Physical) in one Word? Suse Linux.

Experts, I have been trying to figure out what is the total physical memory used from this output: And what is the free memory available for the application or any programs. The answer has to be in this format: 1. Physical Memory Used= xx.xx% 2. Physical Memry available= yy.yy% ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
5 Replies

8. AIX

Memory usage in AIX server

Hi All, I have some questions regarding the performance, MEMORY/ Virtual Memory (paging /swap space) Please see the nmon-MEMORY stats from my AIX LPAR. 24 GB --> RAM 3456 MB --> Paging Space │ Memory ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── │... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
8 Replies

9. AIX

AIX swap space, physical memory & cache

Hi, I am new to AIX, Can someone please help me how to know the swap space, total physical memory and system cache? We are using AIX 5.3. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phaneendra G
3 Replies

10. AIX

AIX memory usage by processes

Hi, i have 2 identical web servers using AIX. I use nmon analyser to check their performance. The server A exceeds 20% memory usage for system, 5% for cache and the rest 75% for processes. While, it uses 4% of Paging Space. The server B exceeds 20% for system, 45% for cache and 35% for processes.... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: dim
24 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_attribute command -n attribute [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_attribute - Manage node's attributes and cluster options. Allows node attributes and cluster options to be queried, modified and deleted. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -q, --quiet Print only the value on stdout -n, --name=value Name of the attribute/option to operate on Commands: -G, --query Query the current value of the attribute/option -v, --update=value Update the value of the attribute/option -D, --delete Delete the attribute/option Additional Options: -N, --node=value Set an attribute for the named node (instead of a cluster option). See also: -l -t, --type=value Which part of the configuration to update/delete/query the option in. Valid values: crm_config, rsc_defaults, op_defaults, tickets -l, --lifetime=value Lifetime of the node attribute. Valid values: reboot, forever -z, --utilization Set an utilization attribute for the node. -s, --set-name=value (Advanced) The attribute set in which to place the value -i, --id=value (Advanced) The ID used to identify the attribute -d, --default=value (Advanced) The default value to display if none is found in the configuration EXAMPLES
Add a new attribute called 'location' with the value of 'office' for host 'myhost': # crm_attribute --node myhost --name location --update office Query the value of the 'location' node attribute for host myhost: # crm_attribute --node myhost --name location --query Change the value of the 'location' node attribute for host myhost: # crm_attribute --node myhost --name location --update backoffice Delete the 'location' node attribute for the host myhost: # crm_attribute --node myhost --name location --delete Query the value of the cluster-delay cluster option: # crm_attribute --type crm_config --name cluster-delay --query Query the value of the cluster-delay cluster option. Only print the value: # crm_attribute --type crm_config --name cluster-delay --query --quiet AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)