Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu MIDI sync to external daw Yamaha AW4416 Post 302392560 by stelloscuro on Thursday 4th of February 2010 08:03:55 PM
Old 02-04-2010
Tis ok sorted the problem anyways, just ironing out the faults

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sync to Green vs. Separate Sync

Hi all....I have a Sun Ultra2 that I want to use with my PC monitor. I have purchased an adapter that does not work and I was told I need to change my video card setting (if I can) to Separate Sync.....my Monitor product number ends in 1343......I am running SunOS 5.7 ......anyone have any ideas? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: psantinello
0 Replies

2. Solaris

converting midi to wav in solaris 10

how can i convert midi to wave in solaris 10 i have found timidity but it lack of documentation. is there any other suggestion? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: conandor
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simple Midi Need

In MS Windows Media Player, I can open a MIDI file (.mid), and in 'Sound' sub section of control panel, I can direct an external USB device to play it. I do not seem to be able to find any SIMPLE way to do this in Linux: the Ubuntu Midi info says it is applicable UNLESS you are using external... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priscus
2 Replies
seeded-in-ubuntu(1)					      General Commands Manual					       seeded-in-ubuntu(1)

NAME
seeded-in-ubuntu - Determine whether a package is safe to upload during a freeze SYNOPSIS
seeded-in-ubuntu [options] package... DESCRIPTION
Lists all the current daily images containing the specified packages. Or whether the package is part of the supported seed. If it isn't on an image, it should be safe to upload. During the final freeze, one should avoid packages in the supported seed too. An index of the current manifests is downloaded from UbuntuWire. OPTIONS
-b, --binary The packages specified are binary packages. This is faster than source packages, as otherwise we must query LP to determine the binary packages that every specified source package builds. -u URL, --data-url=URL URL for index of seeded packages. Default: UbuntuWire's service at http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ubuntu-seeded-packages/seeded.json.gz. -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXAMPLES
All the images that contain unity: seeded-in-ubuntu -b unity AUTHORS
seeded-in-ubuntu and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2011 seeded-in-ubuntu(1)