Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: WSM does not load
Operating Systems AIX WSM does not load Post 302391825 by aixn00b on Tuesday 2nd of February 2010 04:07:55 PM
Old 02-02-2010
Also, tried to restart WSM with no results.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

load Balance

Guys im trying to create a script that will load ballance 3 devices. Unix is still very alien to me having only been in this position for 3 months now. Not to mention the fact that i've been thrown in the deep end. Anyway so far i've managed to make a script that looks at all 4 devices and make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yorkyboy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. AIX

Web-based System Manager (WSM)

Hello everyone, Would any of you know what group I need to be a member of to be able to change system settings via WSM? I have tried adding myself to couple of groups (adm, sucurity, system) but so far no good. I am able to see what settings are applied, but cannot change them. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juniorG
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Load Tape

Hi all, Is there a way that I can load an Ultrium tape located in the library magazine into a tape device via the command line. Thanks Ryan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: macgre_r
3 Replies

5. AIX

wsm does not load

Hi when I try to open wsm from the remote side I am not able to load wsm it gives me the error host cannot find the address xx.xx.xx.xx can anyone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

telnet to an aix box and run wsm

hi I am runnign suse linux and want to telnet to an aix box and run wsm GUI from my linux box. How can I do that.. can anyone help to confiure X11 or Xwindows setup on mu suse linux and or on aix box thanks Antony (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cannot load my new kernel

Let's open a discussion here: I am tryin to install a Real Time kernel on my Ubuntu 11.04 Server machine with size 4GB. Before this, I am tryin to install a minimal kernel required in my Ubuntu 11.4 Desktop, but you know, the boot loader cannot load my new kernel. I have also tried the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_mabuse
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

First post; Extracting data from Oracle WSM

Hello all, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible, but the issue was described extremely vague to me. Essentially, we were running a performance test today and ran into configuration mismatch issues with our Oracle Web Services Manager, which in the end caused delays in our efforts. I believe... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hammockboard007
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
cgi-fcgi(1)						      General Commands Manual						       cgi-fcgi(1)

NAME
cgi-fcgi - bridge from CGI to FastCGI SYNOPSIS
cgi-fcgi -f cmdPath cgi-fcgi -bind -connect connName cgi-fcgi -start -connect connName appPath [nServers] cgi-fcgi -connect connName appPath [nServers] DESCRIPTION
cgi-fcgi is a CGI/1.1 program that communicates with an already-running FastCGI application in order to respond to an HTTP request. cgi- fcgi is also capable of starting a FastCGI application. When you invoke cgi-fcgi as cgi-fcgi -f cmdPath then cgi-fcgi opens the file at cmdPath and reads its arguments from that file. cgi-fcgi will skip lines that begin with the comment char- acter #. The first non-comment line should contain valid arguments in one of the other three forms. The -f form of cgi-fcgi is designed for Unix systems whose exec(2) family of system calls supports the execution of command interpreter files. For instance, if a file with execute permission contains the text #! /bin/cgi-fcgi -f -connect /httpd/root/sock/app /httpd/root/bin/app the effect is the same as executing /usr/bin/cgi-fcgi -connect /httpd/root/sock/app /httpd/root/bin/app When you invoke cgi-fcgi as cgi-fcgi -bind -connect connName the connName argument is either the path name of a Unix domain listening socket or a host:port pair. If connName contains a colon, it is assumed to be host:port. cgi-fcgi performs a connect(2) using connName. If the connect succeeds, cgi-fcgi forwards the CGI environment variables and stdin data to the FastCGI application, and forwards the stdout and stderr data from the application to cgi-fcgi's stdout (most likely connected to a Web server). When the FastCGI application signals the end of its response, cgi-fcgi flushes its buffers and exits, and the Web server completes the http response. When you invoke cgi-fcgi as cgi-fcgi -start -connect connName appPath [nServers] then cgi-fcgi performs the function of starting one or more FastCGI application processes. The connName argument specifies either the path name of the Unix domain listening socket that cgi-fcgi will create, or is "localhost:NNN" where NNN is the port number of the TCP/IP lis- tening socket that cgi-fcgi will create on the local machine. (cgi-fcgi will not create processes on remote machines.) After cgi-fcgi creates the listening socket, it forks nServers copies of a process running the executable file appPath. If nServers is omitted, the effect is as if the value "1" had been specified. The processes share the single listening socket. When you invoke cgi-fcgi as cgi-fcgi -connect connName appPath [nServers] cgi-fcgi performs -bind and then, if necssary, performs -start and repeats the -bind. That is, cgi-fcgi first operates as if the command had been cgi-fcgi -bind -connect connName If the connect fails, cgi-fcgi tries cgi-fcgi -start -connect connName appPath [nServers] and finally retries cgi-fcgi -bind -connect connName In this form, cgi-fcgi does not support TCP/IP connections. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The usual CGI ones, but they are not interpreted by cgi-fcgi. SEE ALSO
FGCI_accept(3). (in Debian, /usr/share/doc/libfcgi?/*) BUGS
cgi-fcgi doesn't generate useful HTTP responses in case of error, and it generates no response at all when run as start-fcgi. On Digital UNIX 3.0 systems the implementation of Unix Domain sockets does not work when such sockets are stored on NFS file systems. Symptom: cgi-fcgi may core dump or may exit with status 38. Work-around: store sockets in local file systems (/tmp often works) or use TCP/IP. On AIX systems the implementation of listening sockets does not support socket sharing, and the standard FastCGI application libraries can't synchronize access to AIX listening sockets. Work-around: Don't use the nServers argument on AIX. HISTORY
Copyright (c) 1996 Open Market, Inc. See the file "LICENSE.TERMS" for information on usage and redistribution of this file, and for a DIS- CLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES. $Id: cgi-fcgi.1,v 1.1.1.1 1997/09/16 15:36:26 stanleyg Exp $ 1997-09-17 cgi-fcgi(1)