Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: POWER Hardware
Operating Systems AIX POWER Hardware Post 302391616 by Vit0_Corleone on Tuesday 2nd of February 2010 02:54:53 AM
Old 02-02-2010
Thanks homeyjoe!!! Excellent books ;-)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

power function in C

Hi, I wrote a small program to find 2 to the power of 3, when I tried to execute the following error occured. How can I solve this problem? $ cat t1.c #include <math.h> #include<stdio.h> main() { int a=2; int b=3; int c; c = a ^ b; /* if i use ** instead of ^ also the same problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I To Power Off My Computer?

I have a SCO UNIX 5.0.6. and a computer ATX. My Question is: How can i to power off my computer without to push the power button? :confused: Please help me. :( Thanks :) (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhabalos
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mdelete power

hi to all! im using hp-ux 10.2 is it posible for the mdelete command to execute on the root directory if it did not find any file on the specified sub-directory? this is my sample script USER=root PASSWD=root cd /u01/app/oralog/arch ftp -n 192.119.10.3 user $USER $PASSWD prompt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunsbong
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to tell Power 4/5/6

I'm looking for a way - from the command line - to tell whether a given AIX system I have is a Power5, Power4 or Power6 machine - it seems like there would be an option to 'uname' but I couldn't find one. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Power Hour?

I had some free time at work today so I decided to get a little practice with my shell scripts (I'm pretty new to the whole UNIX thing). I'm sure I'm not the only college student here so maybe this code will come in handy for future weekends. #!/bin/sh if then echo "No playlist... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thedoobieman5
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies
GLAURUNG(6)															       GLAURUNG(6)

NAME
glaurung - free UCI chess engine, to calculate chess moves SYNOPSIS
glaurung DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents the glaurung command. glaurung is an UCI chess engine, to calculate chess moves Opening book This version of Glaurung has experimental support for PolyGlot opening books. For information about how to create such books, consult the PolyGlot documentation. Currently, Glaurung requires that the book file is named book.bin and is placed in Glaurungs working directory. More than one CPU Beginning with version 2-epsilon/3, Glaurung has support for up to four CPUs. Because the program currently cannot automatically detect the number of CPUs on your computer, it uses only a single search thread by default. If your computer has two or more CPUs (this includes dual-core CPUs like the Intel Core Duo or the AMD Athlon 64 X2), you should set the "Threads" UCI parameter to the number of CPUs to obtain optimal performance. OPTIONS
This program does NOT follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes. SEE ALSO
Communication with UCI commands is documented by "The UCI Communication Protocol" in /usr/share/doc/glaurung/engine-interface.txt. AUTHOR
glaurung was written by <Romstad Tord <tord@glaurungchess.com>>. This manual page was written by Oliver Korff <ok@xynyx.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Juli 9, 2007 GLAURUNG(6)