Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: POWER Hardware
Operating Systems AIX POWER Hardware Post 302391424 by homeyjoe on Monday 1st of February 2010 09:40:00 AM
Old 02-01-2010
IBM Redbooks would be a good place to start:

IBM Redbooks | Search results

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

power function in C

Hi, I wrote a small program to find 2 to the power of 3, when I tried to execute the following error occured. How can I solve this problem? $ cat t1.c #include <math.h> #include<stdio.h> main() { int a=2; int b=3; int c; c = a ^ b; /* if i use ** instead of ^ also the same problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I To Power Off My Computer?

I have a SCO UNIX 5.0.6. and a computer ATX. My Question is: How can i to power off my computer without to push the power button? :confused: Please help me. :( Thanks :) (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhabalos
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mdelete power

hi to all! im using hp-ux 10.2 is it posible for the mdelete command to execute on the root directory if it did not find any file on the specified sub-directory? this is my sample script USER=root PASSWD=root cd /u01/app/oralog/arch ftp -n 192.119.10.3 user $USER $PASSWD prompt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunsbong
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to tell Power 4/5/6

I'm looking for a way - from the command line - to tell whether a given AIX system I have is a Power5, Power4 or Power6 machine - it seems like there would be an option to 'uname' but I couldn't find one. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Power Hour?

I had some free time at work today so I decided to get a little practice with my shell scripts (I'm pretty new to the whole UNIX thing). I'm sure I'm not the only college student here so maybe this code will come in handy for future weekends. #!/bin/sh if then echo "No playlist... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thedoobieman5
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies
STRUCT 
KGDB_ARCH(9) KGDB Internals STRUCT KGDB_ARCH(9) NAME
struct_kgdb_arch - Describe architecture specific values. SYNOPSIS
struct kgdb_arch { unsigned char gdb_bpt_instr[BREAK_INSTR_SIZE]; unsigned long flags; int (* set_breakpoint) (unsigned long, char *); int (* remove_breakpoint) (unsigned long, char *); int (* set_hw_breakpoint) (unsigned long, int, enum kgdb_bptype); int (* remove_hw_breakpoint) (unsigned long, int, enum kgdb_bptype); void (* remove_all_hw_break) (void); void (* correct_hw_break) (void); }; MEMBERS
gdb_bpt_instr[BREAK_INSTR_SIZE] The instruction to trigger a breakpoint. flags Flags for the breakpoint, currently just KGDB_HW_BREAKPOINT. set_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to set a software breakpoint. remove_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to remove a software breakpoint. set_hw_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to set a hardware breakpoint. remove_hw_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to remove a hardware breakpoint. remove_all_hw_break Allow an architecture to specify how to remove all hardware breakpoints. correct_hw_break Allow an architecture to specify how to correct the hardware debug registers. AUTHORS
Jason Wessel <jason.wessel@windriver.com> Author. Tom Rini <trini@kernel.crashing.org> Author. Amit S. Kale <amitkale@linsyssoft.com> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 STRUCT KGDB_ARCH(9)