Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: POWER Hardware
Operating Systems AIX POWER Hardware Post 302391424 by homeyjoe on Monday 1st of February 2010 09:40:00 AM
Old 02-01-2010
IBM Redbooks would be a good place to start:

IBM Redbooks | Search results

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

power function in C

Hi, I wrote a small program to find 2 to the power of 3, when I tried to execute the following error occured. How can I solve this problem? $ cat t1.c #include <math.h> #include<stdio.h> main() { int a=2; int b=3; int c; c = a ^ b; /* if i use ** instead of ^ also the same problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I To Power Off My Computer?

I have a SCO UNIX 5.0.6. and a computer ATX. My Question is: How can i to power off my computer without to push the power button? :confused: Please help me. :( Thanks :) (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhabalos
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mdelete power

hi to all! im using hp-ux 10.2 is it posible for the mdelete command to execute on the root directory if it did not find any file on the specified sub-directory? this is my sample script USER=root PASSWD=root cd /u01/app/oralog/arch ftp -n 192.119.10.3 user $USER $PASSWD prompt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunsbong
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to tell Power 4/5/6

I'm looking for a way - from the command line - to tell whether a given AIX system I have is a Power5, Power4 or Power6 machine - it seems like there would be an option to 'uname' but I couldn't find one. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Power Hour?

I had some free time at work today so I decided to get a little practice with my shell scripts (I'm pretty new to the whole UNIX thing). I'm sure I'm not the only college student here so maybe this code will come in handy for future weekends. #!/bin/sh if then echo "No playlist... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thedoobieman5
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies
XFCE4-POWER-MANAGER(1)					      General Commands Manual					    XFCE4-POWER-MANAGER(1)

NAME
xfce4-power-manager-settings - Settings dialog for the Xfce 4 Power manager SYNOPSIS
xfce4-power-manager-settings [options] DESCRIPTION
xfce4-power-manager-settings is a utility that comes with the Xfce4 power manager to access/change its configuration. It is a separate program that uses xfconf to load/save settings according to the user's choices. xfce4-power-manager-settings requires the Xfce4 power man- ager to be running because it connects to it via DBus and gets information about which settings should and should not be displayed; for example, the xfce4-power-manager-settings utility will not show the LCD brightness settings if no device was detected by the running instance of the Xfce4 power manager. xfce4-power-manager-settings does not have any command line options. BUGS
Please report bugs to http://bugzilla.xfce.org/. Development discussion should be conducted on the goodies-dev@xfce.org mailing list. Usage-related questions should be directed to the xfce@xfce.org mailing list. HOMEPAGE
http://goodies.xfce.org/ AUTHOR
Ali Abdallah <aliov@xfce.org> MANPAGE AUTHORS
Ali Abdallah <aliov@xfce.org>, Robby Workman <rworkman@slackware.com>. 31 March 2009 Version 0.8.0 XFCE4-POWER-MANAGER(1)