Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Will You Buy an Apple iPad?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Buy an Apple iPad? Post 302391191 by Neo on Sunday 31st of January 2010 01:32:09 AM
Old 01-31-2010
I think the iPad needs to multitask, have at leaat one USB port, etc.

Even my Nokia phone has a USB port, ROTFL.

It is nice to connect to the Apple Store but there is more to life than depending on Apple for all my applications.

The more I look at the iPad, the less I want one at the current price!!

USBREDIRSERVER(1)						   User Commands						 USBREDIRSERVER(1)

NAME
usbredirserver - exporting an USB device for use from another (virtual) machine SYNOPSIS
usbredirserver [-p|--port <port>] [-v|--verbose <0-5>] <usbbus-usbaddr|vendorid:prodid> DESCRIPTION
usbredirserver is a small standalone server for exporting an USB device for use from another (virtual) machine through the usbredir proto- col. You can specify the USB device to export either by USB id in the form of <vendorid>:<prodid>, or by USB bus number and device address in the form of <usbbus>-<usbaddr>. Notice that an instance of usbredirserver can only be used to export a single USB device. If you want to export multiple devices you can start multiple instances listening on different TCP ports. OPTIONS
-p, --port=PORT Set the TCP port to listen on to PORT -v, --verbose=VERBOSE Set usbredirserver's verbosity level to VERBOSE, this mostly affects USB redirection related messages. Valid values are 0-5: 0:Silent 1:Errors 2:Warnings 3:Info 4:Debug 5:Debug++ AUTHOR
Written by Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to the spice-devel mailinglist: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/spice-devel COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010-2012 Red Hat, Inc. License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. usbredirserver 0.4.3 April 2012 USBREDIRSERVER(1)