Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FreeBSD 7.2 and hme driver
Operating Systems BSD FreeBSD 7.2 and hme driver Post 302390591 by Luka on Thursday 28th of January 2010 10:49:41 AM
Old 01-28-2010
Hi,

I haven't found any solutions to my problem, so I wrote a small rc script, which loads the if_hme driver before the netif script gets executed:

Code:
# PROVIDE: bogus
# BEFORE: netif

Luka

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

freeBSD device driver (use struct uio)

Hi, everybody I have next problem... 1) My Example program code void main() { int fd; int len; int buf; fd=open("mydev", O_RDONLY); lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_SET); len=read(fd, buf, sizeof(buf)); } 2) My Example Driver code static int mydev_read(dev_t dev, ?, ?, struct uio* uio) {... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alex_T
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To Driver

Driver, Are you an admin? I got banned from the board two times! Is this authorized? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Computekwes
13 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

could not load hme

After installing Solaris patches, i faced this problem which the system could not load hme ( network interface). after booting up the system i try to configure the IP add. on hme (ifconfig hme inet ......),but it fails. the /etc/hostname.hme0 file exists & is ok & in Prom mode also after running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

driver conexat

Who know free driver for Single Point 56k modem for Linux.... On www.conexant.com they say that there are only trail versions on 14.5 kbps.... or you should pay 19.45$ . If you know where I can download free full version .. please share with me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ty3
1 Replies

5. SCO

pseudo driver

explain differences between a device driver & a pseudo driver...???? thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: areef4u
1 Replies

6. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot find the driver anywhere?

I bought a ming jong pc webcam like 5 years ago, since then ive lost the c.d but i still have the book that came with it telling me it is a smartcam M6215 2.1 but i cannot find the driver anywhere, i have looked on google and on the ming jong website (that just got me downlaoding the wrong drivers)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tailz03
0 Replies

8. Programming

Application crashes in FreeBSD 7.1 while working ok in FreeBSD 6.3

Hello there, My mulithreaded application (which is too large to represent the source code here) is crashing after installing FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE/amd64. It worked properly on others machines (Dual Cores with 4GB of RAM - FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE/i386). The current machine has 2x Core 2 Duo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Seenquev
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

10. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
source(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands							 source(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
source - Evaluate a file or resource as a Tcl script SYNOPSIS
source fileName source -encoding encodingName fileName | _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This command takes the contents of the specified file or resource and passes it to the Tcl interpreter as a text script. The return value from source is the return value of the last command executed in the script. If an error occurs in evaluating the contents of the script then the source command will return that error. If a return command is invoked from within the script then the remainder of the file will be skipped and the source command will return normally with the result from the return command. The end-of-file character for files is "32" (^Z) for all platforms. The source command will read files up to this character. This restriction does not exist for the read or gets commands, allowing for files containing code and data segments (scripted documents). If you require a "^Z" in code for string comparison, you can use "32" or "u001a", which will be safely substituted by the Tcl interpreter into "^Z". The -encoding option is used to specify the encoding of the data stored in fileName. When the -encoding option is omitted, the system | encoding is assumed. EXAMPLE
Run the script in the file foo.tcl and then the script in the file bar.tcl: source foo.tcl source bar.tcl Alternatively: foreach scriptFile {foo.tcl bar.tcl} { source $scriptFile } SEE ALSO
file(n), cd(n), encoding(n), info(n) KEYWORDS
file, script Tcl source(n)