Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: expect rpm for rhel 4
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting expect rpm for rhel 4 Post 302390425 by tapan_kumawat on Thursday 28th of January 2010 01:26:01 AM
Old 01-28-2010
thanks
It works Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to install expect rpm?

Hi , I am tryin to install expect rpm on my linux machine. I have the source file expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm I am doin this rpm -ivh expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm But I am gettin this error warning: expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm: V3 DSA signature : NOKEY, key ID db42a60e error: cannot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
1 Replies

2. Linux

Converting source rpm to binary rpm

Hi, I need to install an rpm file,but I only have '.src.rpm' version of it. I want to convert it to a binary rpm. so I tried this rpm --rebuild somethin.src.rpm But I am gettin '--rebuild:Invalid option' as output Is there another way to rebuild source rpm.? Thanks in... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

expect rpm installation!

Hi , I am tryin to install expect rpm on my linux machine. I have the source file expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm I am doin this rpm -ivh expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm But I am gettin this error warning: expect-5.42.1-1.src.rpm: V3 DSA signature : NOKEY, key ID db42a60e error: cannot... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

xtrlock rpm RHEL

Hello, Any pointers where to get an rpm for xtrlock? Thanks, mgb (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgb
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract RPM name from path to .rpm file

It's the end of the day and I just can't get my head around this. I'm trying to extract just the name of the RPM from the path to a .rpm file. So from: /home/me/rpm/RPMS/i386/nagios-our-plugins-1.2-6.i386.rpmI need to extract 'nagios-our-plugins'. I can't get the awk syntax right: awk '{... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aussieos
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make RPM not write to RPM database if RPM fails to deploy?

How to make RPM not write to RPM database if RPM fails to deploy? IE I create an rpm spec file that contains the following if then exit 1 fi My rpm will fail at deployment, but if I do rpm -qa , I can see the rpm in the rpm db (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3junior
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

INSTALL RPM's IN RHEL 5.5

After checking the dependencies from below command:- yum deplist gcc Update:- Now when I tried to install the very first dependency , it gave the below error, I guess something is wrong with YUM server itself :P ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manish131081
1 Replies

8. AIX

Rpm issue with autoconf-2.63-1.AIX6.1.noarch.rpm

dears i am trying to install the autoconf-2.63-1.aix6.1.noarch.rpm but its shows the below error message . P700_dev/svn/dependencies>rpm -i autoconf-2.63-1.aix6.1.noarch.rpm error: failed dependencies: m4 is needed by autoconf-2.63-1 P700_dev/svn/dependencies> (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

Rpm for BIND 9 version 9.9.7-P2 (fix CVE-2015-5477) rhel

Hello, I have a RedHat machine (version 5.11) and i need to install BIND version version 9.9.7-P2 in order to fix a known BIND vulnerability CVE-2015-5477. I downloaded the tar file from isc website but i am having trouble to install the file. Does anybody knows a link for the rpm package of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Strace rpm requirement for RHEL 5.9

I have requirement for strace utility rpm package for RHEL 5.9. I have made a google for last 1 hr. but did not find the required one. Can any one help me out to find out the compatible rpm package of strace for Redhat 5.9 version (I require 64 bit version). (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan Ganguly
7 Replies
GVMAP.SH(1)						      General Commands Manual						       GVMAP.SH(1)

NAME
gvmap.sh - pipeline for running gvmap SYNOPSIS
gvmap.sh [-vV?] [ options ] [ -o outfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
gvmap.sh takes as input a graph in DOT format, performs a layout, runs the output through gvmap and renders the output. At some point, it is hoped to integrate all of these tasks into gvmap. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a k The integer k specifies the average number of artificial points added along the bounding box of the labels. Such artificial points are added to avoid a country boundary cutting through the boundary box of the labels. Computing time is proportional to k; hence, for large graphs, a small value of k is suggested. If k = -1, a suitable value of k is automatically selected based on the graph size. By default k = -1. -K layout specifies which program should be use for the initial layout. By default, sfdp is run. Also by default, the layout is passed the flag -Goverlap=prism. This can be overridden using a -g flag. -T format specifies the final output format. This works the same way as the -T flag for any Graphviz layout program. -N attr=val specifies the setting of a default node attribute during the rendering phase. This works the same way as the -N flag for any Graphviz layout program. -G attr=val specifies the setting of a graph attribute during the rendering phase. This works the same way as the -G flag for any Graphviz lay- out program. -E attr=val specifies the setting of a default edge attribute during the rendering phase. This works the same way as the -E flag for any Graphviz layout program. -n attr=val specifies the setting of a default node attribute during the layout phase. This works the same way as the -N flag for any Graphviz layout program. -g attr=val specifies the setting of a graph attribute during the layout phase. This works the same way as the -G flag for any Graphviz layout program. -e attr=val specifies the setting of a default edge attribute during the layout phase. This works the same way as the -E flag for any Graphviz layout program. -A flag specifies a flag to be passed to gvmap. For example, gvmap.sh -Ae -As3 causes gvmap -e -s3 to be run. -v Set verbose mode. -V Print version information and exit. -? Print usage information and exit. EXAMPLES
The following invocation creates a map with edges in semi-transparent light gray and nodes laid out using sfdp: gvmap.sh -Ae -Ecolor=#55555522 -Tpng foo.gv > foo.png It is equivalent to running the pipeline sfdp -Goverlap=prism foo.gv | gvmap -e | neato -n2 -Ecolor=#55555522 -Tpng > foo.png AUTHOR
Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gvmap(1), sfdp(1), neato(1), gvpr(1) E. R. Gansner, Y. Hu, S. G. Kobourov, "GMap: Visualizing graphs and clusters as maps," Proc. Pacific Vis. 2010, pp. 201-208. 31 March 2011 GVMAP.SH(1)