Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows vista startup problem Post 302389891 by Corona688 on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 10:18:18 AM
Old 01-26-2010
Use a restore point and blacklist that update.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

how to solve Rundll host problem in windows vista

Hai friend In my vista ultimate.. I got the error when i open a video file (Stop working close the program)... How to solve this problem..In this forum i got a tip that install a latest version of Nero... I installed Nero 8.. But now also the same error occurs...Plz tell me how to clear this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar.lsr
0 Replies
eurephiadm blacklist(7) 												   eurephiadm blacklist(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-blacklist - Manage the eurephia blacklist DESCRIPTION
After a configured amount of failed attempts, IP addresses, certificates and/or user names will get blacklisted. The eurephiadm blacklist command can be used to delete blacklist entries, or even explicitly add new blacklist entries manually. Available modes for the blacklist command are: -l | --list List all entries on the blacklist -A | --add Add an entry to the blacklist -D | --delete Delete an entry from the blacklist -h | --help [<mode>] Show help LIST MODE
The blacklist list mode will show registered entries in the blacklist. -v | --verbose Show more details Filters: -u | --username <username> User name -d | --digest <SHA1 digest> Certificate SHA1 digest -i | --ipaddr <ip address> IP address ADD MODE
The blacklist add mode will register a new entry to be blacklisted. One of the following parameters must be given (only one): -u | --username <username> User name -d | --digest <SHA1 digest> Certificate SHA1 digest -i | --ipaddr <ip address> IP address DELETE MODE
The blacklist delete mode will remove a blacklisted entry. One of the following parameters must be given (only one): -u | --username <username> User name -d | --digest <SHA1 digest> Certificate SHA1 digest -i | --ipaddr <ip address> IP address -b | --blid <ID> Blacklist record ID SEE ALSO
eurephiadm-attempts(7), eurephia-config(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm blacklist(7)