Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows vista startup problem Post 302389891 by Corona688 on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 10:18:18 AM
Old 01-26-2010
Use a restore point and blacklist that update.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

how to solve Rundll host problem in windows vista

Hai friend In my vista ultimate.. I got the error when i open a video file (Stop working close the program)... How to solve this problem..In this forum i got a tip that install a latest version of Nero... I installed Nero 8.. But now also the same error occurs...Plz tell me how to clear this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar.lsr
0 Replies
HWND(3TK)						       Tk Library Procedures							 HWND(3TK)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetHWND, Tk_AttachHWND - manage interactione between the Windows handle and an X window SYNOPSIS
#include <tkPlatDecls.h> HWND Tk_GetHWND(window) Window Tk_AttachHWND(tkwin, hwnd) ARGUMENTS
Window window (in) X token for window. Tk_Window tkwin (in) Tk window for window. HWND hwnd (in) Windows HWND for window. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GetHWND returns the Windows HWND identifier for X Windows window given by window. Tk_AttachHWND binds the Windows HWND identifier to the specified Tk_Window given by tkwin. It returns an X Windows window that encapsulates the HWND. KEYWORDS
identifier, window ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk 8.0 HWND(3TK)