Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Deploying Servlets on Smart Cards: Portable Web Servers with Java Card 3.0 Post 302389546 by Linux Bot on Monday 25th of January 2010 08:15:04 AM
Old 01-25-2010
Deploying Servlets on Smart Cards: Portable Web Servers with Java Card 3.0

This SDN article describes how Java Card 3.0 technology allows developers to create and deploy servlet applications on smart card devices.

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deploying Cronjob to multiple servers

I figure that this is a shell scripting issue so I'll post here. I'm attempting to deploy a cronjob to a variety of servers, some 200-odd, of all walks of life. Mostly AIX, but some Solaris, some HP-UX, some Linux (of varying distributions), etc. I initially thought about utilizing a mass... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Magus Zeal
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ray Smart Cards

I had instructions on linking 2 smart cards to one user, Does anyone remember any website on this or have instructions I lost mine :( it was basically used for leaving one card at work and one at home so they can use both to pull up same session. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nite2viper
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it possible to set up a portable Java in AIX operating system

Hi there, I would like to check if it is possible use a portable jre in unix operating system. I check in Windows there is Portable JRE. However as I don't wish to install in client machine I will need to use a temporary JRE to setup in the operating system. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)