Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: /opt file system full !!!
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users /opt file system full !!! Post 302389258 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 23rd of January 2010 03:52:42 PM
Old 01-23-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjamsheed
@Mulekk

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the Help
I rebooted the server and things are back to normal now.
as mentioned this issue was due to OPEN FILES. and reeboot was the easiest way to sort it out.
the reboot was mentioned 5 days ago... so, yes that was because it is easy and can safe a lot of work!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

file system full

When I try to log in as root I get the following message realloccg /: file system full sendmail :NO Queue:low on space (have 0,SMTP-DAEMON needs 101 in /var/spool/mqueue) What should I do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hopeless
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Full File System

Hi All, There was a background process running on a Solaris 2.8 machine, and appeared to have filled all available disk-space. I done a killall, and upon re-booting found that the file system had filled up, and will not boot as normal as a result. For example, I'm getting /usr/adm/messages: No... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breen
8 Replies

3. Solaris

File system full?

Hi, I just started working with UNIX on an old semi-fossilized Sun workstation which I use to process LOTS of images,however, I just started to get an error message that the file system is full and then my shell tool or/and text editor freeze up. Help? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bend
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Full file system?

I read the sticky and thought of a script I use on a regular basis. Since unless you patch/upgrade the df command on solaris you have a very tought time teling how full the system truly is. Output looks like $ biggest.sh /tmp Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meyerder
0 Replies

5. Solaris

file system full

I am receving following Error message in /var/adm/messages "NOTICE: alloc: /: file system full" Disk space usage is as beklow: df -k $ Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d10 76678257 56962561 18948914 76% / /proc ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asteroid
8 Replies

6. Solaris

file system full

hello Even though I am not out of inodes or of space, the /var/adm/messages shows messages: file system full I am doing now fcsk -m (400G) and I am still waiting to see the fragmentation results (should I add another option to df to have a faster output?) Do you have any other hints... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

File system full, but not really.

Hey all, What do you think mostly happened in the following situation? I have a Red Hat 5.5 server. Someone, somehow, managed to get two .nfs000.... type files that totaled over a terabyte in size. I removed them and thought things were back to normal. Then I started getting complains from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: geelsu
2 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

ufs_aolloc.c :/ file system full

I am running Ubix SVR4, namely MP-Ras unix. I installed a remote printer and now I keep getting an error that looks like this: ufs_alloc.c /: file system full I have deleted the remote printer but am still receiving this error. I know it has something to do with the fact that my / partition... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rutgerncas
3 Replies

9. Solaris

File system full, swap

hi all I am having a t5240 server in that zone is there in /var/adm/messages i am getting the following warning WARNING: /zoneroot/zonename-zone/root/tmp: File system full, swap space limit exceeded if a swap is getting full what can i do. Please use code tags next time for your... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
2 Replies
PHOTON(1)																 PHOTON(1)

NAME
photon - generates photo albums SYNOPSIS
photon [OPTIONS] [PATH] DESCRIPTION
Photon generates clean, yet configurable, static HTML photo galleries. All of the work is done from the command line, and the resulting output can easily be configured by changing the template files found in /usr/share/photon/templates. To create a new template (skin), first create a new directory: mkdir -p ${HOME}/.photon/templates/my_theme/ Then copy the contents of /usr/share/photon/templates/photonv1/ to this new directory. Photon only needs three files to build pages: index.html used to display the content of a folder image.html used to display the page for an image movie.html used to display the page for a movie If a file is missing, then photon will throw an error and will not run. HOW TO BUILD A GALLERY
Quick start $ photon -o myoutputdir /photos Use the gimp plugin $ photon --resize-plugin=gimp -v -o myoutputdir /photos Change the size for all images and the thumbnail and keep the original photo $ photon --sizelist=0,1600x1200,800x600 --thumbsize=320x240 -o myoutputdir /photos Create a gallery from your custom template (skin) $ photon -k my_theme -o myoutputdir /photos See photon help $ photon --help OPTIONS
-a | --awstats Insert Javascript for Awstats --awstats-url=URL Change default value for Awstats script url -c NAME | --comment Name of the comment file (default .comments) -d NUM | --display-columns=NUM Number of columns in index (default 3) -E | --no-exif Don't include EXIF information in HTML file -f | --force Overwrite non-image generated files (html, javascript, etc) (default no) -ff | --force --force Overwrite image files (default no) -h | --help Print this help -I | --no-index Do not generate the high level index.html -J | --no-javascript Do not use javascript (no shortcuts, ... ) -k | --skin=THEME Skin selector (default photonv1) --print-skins Print out available skins (templates) -l NUM | --display-lines=NUM Number of lines in index (default 5) -m | --movie Movie mode, include link to movie (*.mov) -o NAME | --output-directory=NAME Name of the output directory -s LIST | --sizelist=LIST Image sizes (default 0,1024x768,800x600,640x480). Zero, which is the default, uses the original resolution. W x H specifies the width and height of the image in pixels. -t SIZE | --thumbsize=SIZE Size of thumbnails (default 160x120) -v | --verbose Verbosely print information -V | --version Print program version number -z | --compress Compress the original image if selected (default copy the image) --exif-bordercolor=COLOR Exif window border color (default #008000) --exif-bgcolor=COLOR Exif window background color (default #f0fff0) --exif-fgcolor=COLOR Exif window text color (default black) --body-bgcolor=COLOR Body background color (default #ccccff) --img-bgcolor=COLOR Image background color (default white) --exclude=PATTERN Exclude files matching PATTERN --resize-plugin=PLUG Where PLUG is the program used to create thumbnails internal: fastest method (default) gimp: use Gimp>1.x (better quality) --resize-quality-low=NUM Quality for small image. 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --resize-quality-high=NUM Quality for big image 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --gimp-program=PROG use PROG for gimp SHORTCUTS WHILE VIEWING AN IMAGE
n/SPACE Go to the next image (with the same resolution) p/BACKSPACE Go to the previous image (with the same resolution) s Start/Stop the slideshow +/- Increase/Decrease by one second the slideshow's period h Show shortcut and help i Show Exif information z Change to the higher resolution [NOT YET IMPLEMENTED] SEE ALSO
gimp(1) AUTHOR
Written by Luc Saillard, <luc@saillard.org> Main web site: http://www.saillard.org/programs_and_patches/photon/ This manual page was written by Kevin Coyner <kcoyner@debian.org> for the Debian project but may be used by others. 12/16/2006 PHOTON(1)