Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users problem with netfilter hook function struct skbuff *sock is null.. Post 302388695 by mans on Thursday 21st of January 2010 06:30:39 AM
Old 01-21-2010
Hammer & Screwdriver Re: problem with netfilter hook function struct skbuff *sock is null..

@pavan6754

Hi,

the parameters vary a mong the linux versions:

with the linux versions >= 2,6,20 , the declaration of hook function must be : hookf(......., struct sk_buff *skb) , that means ONLY one asterisk.

BR

Mans

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem in registering new netfilter target module

Friends I'm facing a big problem trying to extend the netfilter. Somone please help me with your quick reply (any hint) as I've to meet a deadline. My problem is that I've written a new netfilter target module and its corresponding userspace program for iptables to change the packet type of a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

2. Programming

struct tm problem

I receive an integer as argument for a function. within function definition i want it to be of type struct tm. eg.. main() { int a; ...... } function(...,..,a,..) int a; { struct tm tm; if(!a) ^ time(&a); ^ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
4 Replies

3. Programming

Problem accessing struct member

I have a struct as follows... struct A { int a; ucontext_t X; //ucontext_t is another structure } How do I define a pointer to the above structure variable X of the type ucontext_t from within another function? eg. void foo() { struct A a; /////WHAT COMES IN... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacques83
1 Replies

4. Programming

http sock problem

hi am senthil am doing my server-client prog in C++ to send and receive sms through the API .. in which server is a webserver(remote server) and my prog act as a client.. i will form a url based on the HTTP 1.0 protocol.. and hit the server through socket send funtion.. by hitting the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting from c struct to function

Hey Guys, I need your help where I have a C structure and I want it to be converted into corresponding function. Example: typedef struct { unsigned long LineNum; //1025-4032 unsigned short KeyNum; /*tbd*/ char Key; /*between 1-3*/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skyos
1 Replies

6. Programming

Problem defining a struct

I have the following code and getting the compilation errors baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:80: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(' token baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:89: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(' token baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:101:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
0 Replies

7. Programming

Problem with implementing the times() function in C (struct tms times return zero/negative values)

Hello, i'm trying to implement the times() function and i'm programming in C. I'm using the "struct tms" structure which consists of the fields: The tms_utime structure member is the CPU time charged for the execution of user instructions of the calling process. The tms_stime structure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

8. Programming

Storing C++-struct in file - problem when adding new item in struct

Hi, I have received an application that stores some properties in a file. The existing struct looks like this: struct TData { UINT uSizeIncludingStrings; // copy of Telnet data struct UINT uSize; // basic properties: TCHAR szHost; //defined in Sshconfig UINT iPortNr; TCHAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Powerponken
2 Replies

9. Programming

Implementing function outside struct

I have this code where I have declared a struct with some functions. Trying to write the function implementation outside the struct declaration and do not know how to proceed. #ifndef ParseEl_hh #define ParseEl_hh #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include "DynBaseObj.hh"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
7 Replies

10. Programming

Malloc function returning NULL

Hi All, I am using malloc function for allocating dynamic memory. When I am using below code on Linux server its working fine, but When I am trying the same code on HP UNIX server its returning NULL. below is a fragment of code in which it is giving problem. tmp = (format_tree... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Taher Saifuddin
4 Replies
null(n) 																   null(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
null - Create and manipulate null channels SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl package require memchan null _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The command described here is only available in a not-yet released version of the package. Use the CVS to get the sources. null creates a null channel which absorbs everything written into it. Reading from it is not possible, or rather will always return zero bytes. These channels are essentially Tcl-specific variants of the null device for unixoid operating systems (/dev/null). Transfer- ing the generated channel between interpreters is possible but does not make much sense. OPTIONS
Memory channels created by null provide one additional option to set or query. -delay ?milliseconds? A null channel is always writable and readable. This means that all fileevent-handlers will fire continuously. To avoid starvation of other event sources the events raised by this channel type have a configurable delay. This option is set in milliseconds and defaults to 5. A null channel is always writable and never readable. This means that a writable fileevent-handler will fire continuously and a readable fileevent-handler never at all. The exception to the latter is only the destruction of the channel which will cause the delivery of an eof event to a readable handler. SEE ALSO
fifo, fifo2, memchan, random, zero KEYWORDS
channel, i/o, in-memory channel, null COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1996-2003 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> Memory channels 2.2 null(n)