Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Proc Compile error, Cannot create .o Post 302388645 by pludi on Thursday 21st of January 2010 04:36:32 AM
Old 01-21-2010
Have you checked (and maybe corrected) this part of the error message:
Code:
Syntax error at line 393, column 10, file xxx.pcx:
Error at line 393, column 10 in file xxx.pcx
jmp_buf  file_jmp_env_g;
PCC-S-02201, Encountered the symbol "file_jmp_env_g" when expecting one of the f
ollowing:

; , = ( [

Remember, reading error messages and thinking about their meaning is usually the first step to a solution.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proc Makefile error

Hi When i am compile the makefile i am getting this error. make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 25: Extra `:', `::', or `:=' on dependency line Following Content is the makefile. HDR_INSTALL = CommonDb.h rpts.h rptslogfmts.h CCFLAGS+= -g -v BINDIR = $(INSTALLROOT)/bin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagasundaramn
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

_/proc/stat vs /proc/uptime

Hi, I am trying to calculate the CPU Usage by getting the difference between the idle time reported by /proc/stat at 2 different intervals. Now the 4th entry in the first line of /proc/stat will give me the 'idle time'. But I also came across /proc/uptime that gives me 2 entries : 1st one as the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coderd
0 Replies

3. Programming

Proc compilation error.

I'm trying to compile a proc program when use make -f proc.mk , it gives the following error . `/export/home/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/lib/libclntsh.so' is up to date. rateutil.o: No such file or directory Please advise ,, I need urgent help. Thanks, Omar Atia:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
2 Replies

4. Programming

Compile a proc/c++ file in debug mode.

Hi, I'm using the following commands to execute a proc file, but I'm unable to debug the program. What modifications do I need to make in the command options to debug the program created. I have a proc1.pc file, using the following three steps to generate the proc1 exe. After the proc1 exe... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ehari
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proc Compile error, Cannot create .o

Hi, I'm facing problem compiling proc on Solaris 10, with proc version 9.2. I'm not able to create .o This is how it looks: $make . . . Making linkable xxx.o proc sqlcheck=full user=/ include=../include include=/aa/bb/include iname=xxx.pcx Pro*C/C++: Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production on Thu... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhaswallur
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proc Compile error, Cannot create .o

Hi, I'm facing problem compiling proc on Solaris 10, with proc version 9.2. I'm not able to create .o This is how it looks: $ make . . . Making linkable rim_grd_main.o proc sqlcheck=full user=/ include=../include include=/rims/prod/include iname=rim_grd_main.pcx Pro*C/C++: Release... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhaswallur
1 Replies

7. Programming

Linux 11.2 to 10.2 Proc Compile error

I am trying to compile a proc++ program on linux using an 11.2 client and pointing to a 10.2 database running on Solaris. The compiler is able to connect to the database but the semantic checks fail as if it cannot see any objects in the database. I tried a test, only selecting 'X' into a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdudash
0 Replies

8. Programming

How to compile and run the ProC (*.pc) program?

Hi Team, I am very new to this forum and hope someone will help me in resolving the issue. I am new to Pro C also. I made some changes to the existing Pro C program and want to run the program with the changes. But I am unable to neither compile nor run the program. Please do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashs1218
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Need help to compile and create python64 bit (2.7.9) on Solaris10

Hi, I am trying to build python(2.7.9) 64 bit from source on solaris10. Using the below to compile ./configure CFLAGS=-m64 LDFLAGS=-m64 But getting errors like below while executing make make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `libinstall' OS info: isainfo -v 64-bit amd64... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sumanthsv
9 Replies

10. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
img-intro(n)															      img-intro(n)

NAME
img-intro - Introduction to Img SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require Img ?1.3? DESCRIPTION
Img is a Tk extension, adding support for many other Image formats, as listed below. The individual formats are described in more detail on their own pages. bmp Windows bitmap format. See img-bmp. gif The venerable graphics interchange format (with transparency, but without LZW. The latter due to patent issues). See img-gif. ico Windows icon files. See img-ico. jpeg The format for lossy compressed still pictures specified by the Joint Picture Experts Group. See img-jpeg. pcx Paintbrush image format. See img-pcx. pixmap While the other formats are handlers for the Tk photo image type this is a new image type for Tk. See img-pixmap. png Portable Network Graphics, successor to GIF. See img-png. ppm Portable Pixmaps. See img-ppm. ps Postscript and PDF (Portable document format). Requires an external application, ghostview, for its operation. See img-ps. sgi Native SGI format. See img-sgi. sun Sun raster images. See img-sun. tga Targa files. See img-tga. tiff Tagged Interchange File Format. See img-tiff. window ??? See img-window. xbm X Bitmaps. See img-xbm. xpm X Pixmaps. See img-xpm. This version only works with Tcl/Tk 8.2 or higher. If you are using Tk 8.1 or lower please stick with Img 1.2.4 (which is still available). And if you are using Tk4.2 or lower, please stick with Img 1.1.4 (which is also still available). SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img-window, img- xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
bmp, gif, ico, image handling, jpeg, pcx, pdf, pixmap, png, postscript, ppm, ps, sgi, sun, tga, tiff, tk, window, xbm, xpm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-intro(n)