Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat NTP Configuration on RHEL 5.4 Post 302388162 by Loic Domaigne on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 03:06:48 PM
Old 01-19-2010
Correct timezone would be also where I would look at.

Loïc.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ntp configuration

Hi all, I'm sure this question was asked before but I couldn't find what I was looking for in the 2 threads I found on here. Here's my question/problem: I have an isolated (no connection to outside world at all) Unix network. I want to have time sync between my other non-PC based system... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mariobernier
0 Replies

2. Solaris

ntp server configuration

hi Please give me the configuration steps for NTP server. How do i sync other servers with this NTP server thanks to all (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NTP configuration issue..

hello Guys, I have an NTP problem on my SUN N240 server. External NTP server is being used for this box and when i run 'ntpq -p' i get connection refused message; ntpq -p ntpq: read: Connection refused Here this is the ntp.conf file: cat /etc/ntp.conf # BEGIN NTP SERVERS server... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dyavuzy1
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHEL 6.0 net configuration

hello, I have installed RHEL 6.0 on my lappy in a separate partion with windows 7 on the hardware(not using VMWARE).Now kindly help me to active network configuration in that?????Is it require to have LINUX wireless drivers???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dillipkmrpadhy
1 Replies

5. Solaris

ntp client configuration error

hi all ntp client side configuration file is done but in # ntpq -p remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset disp ============================================================================== ntpserver .INIT. 16 u - 64 0 0.00 0.000... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

RIP configuration in RHEL 6.3

Hi, Can someone please help me configuring RIP (Routing Information Protocol v2 ). I have tried few manuals and posts from networking sites and i didnt get a clear picture. This is what i have done: 1. Installed routed package and started routed service. however, Dynamic routes are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddybs
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

NTP Configuration file

Hi, Could you please explain about "restrict" parameters in /etc/ntp.conf in ntp client and ntp Servers. Example: restrict 127.0.0.1 restrict -6 ::1 restrict 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 nomodify notrap Regards, Mastan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Need Good Configuration For RHEL Virtualization Desktop

Hi All , I want a Good Specification For Building a Coustum PC must Have With Intel Motherboard and Intel Processor , And Must Have Virtualization , Cos im Gonna Install Redhat Enterprise Virtualization Based PC and Gonna install win Xp , Win 7 as a Guest Os in it .. Any one Have Good Spec for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

How to configure DNS configuration for RHEL 5?

I wanted to know how to configure DNS configuration for RHEL 5. I hope, my query is clear of how to setup DNS for RHEL 5. Please revert with the reply to my query Regards (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Snmptrapd configuration on rhel 8

I need to configure snmptrap on rhel 8 server and send trap to nimsoft for file system , memory and cpu load and network diconnection status. please help me, if any one configured. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yash_message
1 Replies
PERLIVP(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide						PERLIVP(1)

NAME
perlivp - Perl Installation Verification Procedure SYNOPSIS
perlivp [-a] [-p] [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The perlivp program is set up at Perl source code build time to test the Perl version it was built under. It can be used after running: make install (or your platform's equivalent procedure) to verify that perl and its libraries have been installed correctly. A correct installation is verified by output that looks like: ok 1 ok 2 etc. OPTIONS
-h help Prints out a brief help message. -a run all tests Normally tests for optional features are skipped. With -a all tests are executed. -p print preface Gives a description of each test prior to performing it. -v verbose Gives more detailed information about each test, after it has been performed. Note that any failed tests ought to print out some extra information whether or not -v is thrown. DIAGNOSTICS
o print "# Perl binary `$perlpath' does not appear executable. "; Likely to occur for a perl binary that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Perl version `$]' installed, expected $ivp_VERSION. "; Likely to occur for a perl that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Perl @INC directory `$_' does not appear to exist. "; Likely to occur for a perl library tree that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Needed module `$_' does not appear to be properly installed. "; One of the two modules that is used by perlivp was not present in the installation. This is a serious error since it adversely affects perlivp's ability to function. You may be able to correct this by performing a proper perl installation. o print "# Required module `$_' does not appear to be properly installed. "; An attempt to "eval "require $module"" failed, even though the list of extensions indicated that it should succeed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Unnecessary module `bLuRfle' appears to be installed. "; This test not coming out ok could indicate that you have in fact installed a bLuRfle.pm module or that the "eval " require "$module_name.pm"; "" test may give misleading results with your installation of perl. If yours is the latter case then please let the author know. o print "# file",+($#missing == 0) ? '' : 's'," missing from installation: "; One or more files turned up missing according to a run of "ExtUtils::Installed -> validate()" over your installation. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Perl header `$_' does not appear to be properly installed. "; Correct by running h2ph over your system's C header files. If necessary, edit the resulting *.ph files to eliminate perl syntax errors. For further information on how to conduct a proper installation consult the INSTALL file that comes with the perl source and the README file for your platform. AUTHOR
Peter Prymmer perl v5.12.1 2010-07-01 PERLIVP(1)