Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming compile fails in linux ... "No rule to make target" ... HELP Post 302388128 by Corona688 on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 01:13:05 PM
Old 01-19-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi
Unless you find some compatibility libraries, yo won't have any luck compiling it. And even then it might be doubtful if it uses proprietary Apple technology.
...seems doubtful considering one of the files it demands is /usr/include/i386/_structs.h Smilie Not apple-specific. All things considered I'm shocked it compiled on OSX at all.

If you can figure out what _types.h, etc are all doing, you may be able to find portable equivalents. This'd be porting the code, however, rewriting some things, not a simple conversion.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#!/bin/sh script fails at StringA | tr "[x]" "[y]"

I need to take a string (stringA) check it for spaces and replace any spaces found with an equal (=) sign. This is not working. There are spaces between each component: $StringA | tr "" "" The error returned is: test: Specify a parameter with this command Can you help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: by_tg
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HoHow to compile Linux dialog - "curses.h" missing ?

Hi, I tried native compile Linux dialog for Linux embedded device and got "curses.h" error message. As Linux dialog is already compiled and working as Debian .deb package (installed it). What is a way to import curses.h from other package sources to work for dialog sources compilation in my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darius2
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make scipt except from "Y","y" and "yes" to take [Enter] as being "yes"

This is the script: #!/bin/sh if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/WallpaperChanger; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/bin/wallch; fi; if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/applications/wallch.desktop; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/doc/wallch; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/man/man1/wallch.1.gz; fi echo "Delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

4. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

5. Programming

make fails with "undefined reference to..."

i am compiling a program called vasp on suse and get the following error. there are many more preprocess and ifort commands prior so i just grabbed the tail of the log file: ./preprocess <main.F | /usr/bin/cpp -P -C -traditional >main.f90 -DMPI -DHOST=\"LinuxIFC\" -DIFC -Dkind8 -DNGZhalf... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
6 Replies

6. Programming

"make" fails on the first .f90 file it encounters: not creating .o files

i may be asking way too much here but i am not a programmer and not sure where to to turn. i have a program that i am trying to "make". but the compiler i am supposed to use gets nowhere. there are a bunch of .f90 files that are being processed as follows but it doesn't get past the first one: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crimso
1 Replies

7. Linux

Is it possible to insert compile module after compiled "make" without installing

Hi gud day, I would like to ask if possible to load the driver i compiled module without installing it in the ubuntu-kernel-distro/updates* or simple not executing "make install". what i mean is i compile the compat wireless driver using make and i want to try to load on the system without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
1 Replies
DXmColorMixSetNewColor(3X)												DXmColorMixSetNewColor(3X)

NAME
DXmColorMixSetNewColor - Sets the new color red, green, and blue values in the color mixing widget. SYNOPSIS
void DXmColorMixSetNewColor( DXmColorMixWidget cmw, unsigned short red, unsigned short green, unsigned short blue ); PARAMETERS
The identifier (widget ID) of the color mixing widget. The new color red value. The value is expressed as an X color value (0 to 65535). The new color green value. The value is expressed as an X color value (0 to 65535). The new color blue value. The value is expressed as an X color value (0 to 65535). A complete list of all the X color values available to you is located on your system. To find it, type the following command: % find / -name '*rgb*' -print DESCRIPTION
The DXmColorMixSetNewColor routine allows the application or a user-supplied color mixer subwidget to pass the current color value to the color mixing widget. Note that your application will perform this operation faster if you call this routine instead of the Intrinsic rou- tine XtSetValues. SEE ALSO
DXmColorMixGetNewColor(3X), DXmCreateColorMix(3X), DXmCreateColorMixDialog(3X) DXmColorMixSetNewColor(3X)