Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris don't boot without mouse and keyboard Post 302387949 by incredible on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 02:12:58 AM
Old 01-19-2010
what h/w type are you using?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX 11.11: X doesn't recognize mouse and keyboard

hi folks, i've got a blank hp visualize C3000 workstation and installed HP-UX 11.11. When I want to start X, I get the following error message: # X Fatal server error: Couldn't open X pointer device! Is one attached? I've connected an mouse and a keyboard with an usb/ps2 connector.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grisu
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

mouse/keyboard wrist lesions.

Anyone ever had any problem related to wrist lesions caused by keyboard or mouse? Tendinitis? Tenosynovitis? How long it lasted? How did it go away? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: redoubtable
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

keyboard and mouse dont work after sometime from boot in linux.

when i started booting linux ,after sometime both the mouse and the keyboard are getting freeze and wont respond(also the system gets hanged and all the process running dont go forward) ,nothing seem to work. Keeping in mind that it will work after sometime ,i waited for one hour also ,but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check keyboard and mouse activity

I need help from someone that is good at making scripts. I'm trying to make a script file that checks for keyboard and mouse activity during 1 am to 8 am and logs you off if it detects activity. I can't find anything useful in google. ---------- Post updated 06-30-10 at 12:33 AM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

5. SCO

X Server -> keyboard and mouse are freezing

hi I've configured X Server using Video Configuration Manager on SCO 5.0.6, but the keyboard and mouse are freezing after 5 minutes on the graphical login mask. ---------- Post updated at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:43 AM ---------- BTW I finished the configuration,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Keyboard vs mouse

Which Input device do you use the most ? for me... keyboard ofcourse !! (56 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpraveen84
56 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange Keyboard and Mouse Issue

Hello All, PC: CuBox-i (*i.MX6) Mini-PC OS: openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (armv7hl) Kernel: 3.14.14-cubox-i # uname -a Linux CuBox-HQ 3.14.14-cubox-i #1 SMP Sat Sep 13 03:48:24 UTC 2014 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/LinuxSo I've been having this random issue happen on this PC where a few strange... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
12 Replies
XmRepTypeGetRecord(3X)													    XmRepTypeGetRecord(3X)

NAME
XmRepTypeGetRecord - A representation type manager function that returns information about a representation type SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/RepType.h> XmRepTypeEntry XmRepTypeGetRecord (rep_type_id) XmRepTypeId rep_type_id; DESCRIPTION
XmRepTypeGetRecord retrieves information about a particular representation type that is registered with the representation type manager. This routine allocates memory for the returned data. The application must free this memory using XtFree. The identification number of the representation type The representation type entry structure contains the following information: typedef struct { String rep_type_name; String *value_names; unsigned char *values; unsigned char num_values; Boolean reverse_installed; XmRepTypeId rep_type_id; } XmRepTypeEntryRec, *XmRepTypeEntry ; The name of the representation type An array of representation type value names An array of representation type numerical values The number of values associated with the representation type A flag that indicates whether or not the reverse converter is installed The identifica- tion number of the representation type RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the representation type entry structure that describes the representation type. SEE ALSO
XmRepTypeGetId(3X), XmRepTypeGetRegistered(3X), XmRepTypeRegister(3X) XmRepTypeGetRecord(3X)