Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unzipping files <password protected> Post 302387675 by dinjo_jo on Monday 18th of January 2010 02:12:30 AM
Old 01-18-2010
This should work.
Code:
unzip -P password filename

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I inhereted a Unix server that is password protected...Help!

I inhereted a project server that has UNIX installed with a SCO OS. I am trying to learn UNIX but I cannot go beyond the password and login. The original engineers have left the company and nothing was ever written down. How can access our server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fxsaint
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print on a printer which is password protected

Hi, I am trying to print from HP unix machine to a Toshiba printer which is password protected. How can I print? Thanks. Anuj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anuj
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make script password protected

Hi All, I want to make my script password protected. i e: if somebody runs my script it should prompt for password. Can somebody help me in to execute the same?? Thanks in Advance :b: (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: achararun
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make files/folders Password protected

Any idea how to make files/folders password protected... I dont want to change the permissions of the files/folders... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: know d unknown
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unzipping multiple password-protected files

I am trying to unzip ~150 files on a SUN server in Unix via a telnet program (PuTTy), so I am restricted (I believe) to single-line command functions. All of the files are password protected, and each one contains three files. Is there a way to automate the process? I have tried 7z, but that only... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Davman
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get password protected URL folder using PHP fopen function

Hi everybody, Please some help over here, I`m pretty new in PHP. I have a cronrefresh php file within a website, I need this script get infornation from a URL of the site. Part of the script where $URL variable appears is: $fdURL = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM affiliSt_config WHERE name... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH - Password Protected Directory Issue

I dug myself a hole yesterday that I can't seem to get myself out of. In a very futile attempt to create a new FTP user with limited access via SSH, I inadvertently changed permissions for who knows what and now I am having a problem accessing password protected directories. When I enter the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HiddenColors
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make a password protected bash script resist/refuse “bash -x” when the password is given

I want to give my long scripts to customer. The customer must not be able to read the scripts even if he has the password. The following command locks and unlocks the script but the set +x is simply ignored. The code: read -p 'Script: ' S && C=$S.crypt H='eval "$((dd if=$0 bs=1 skip=//|gpg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frad
7 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Password protected excel file without encryption or zipping

All, I have requirement to send password protected excel file in an email from unix/linux box without zipping it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Durgesh Gupta
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Password protected excel file without encryption or zipping

All, I have requirement to send password protected excel file in an email from unix/linux box without zipping it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Durgesh Gupta
8 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('arevela','alpha'); $lvar = code2langvar('arevela',LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-04-12 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)