Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302385824 by AsciiWolf on Sunday 10th of January 2010 07:28:43 AM
Old 01-10-2010
Well, I'm a student at the moment...
But I hope, I'll be a professional (certified) UNIX/Linux SysAdmin in the future! Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				       mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp - second moment SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp(mlib_d64 *moment, const mlib_image *img); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp() function computes the second moment of each channel in a floating-point image. It uses the following equation: 1 w-1 h-1 moment[i] = ----- * SUM SUM img[x][y][i]**2 w*h x=0 y=0 PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: moment Pointer to moment array, where length is the number of channels in the image. img Pointer to an image. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageMoment2(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp(3MLIB)