Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Multi Screen Mouse Movement Settings Post 302384442 by jlliagre on Tuesday 5th of January 2010 10:50:08 AM
Old 01-05-2010
What contains the /etc/dt/config/Xservers file ?
If that file doesn't exist, post /usr/dt/config/Xserver content.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mouse settings

How do I change the mouse pointer speed settings in Unix. I know in Windows there is the option to change the pointer speed. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chyzm
3 Replies

2. AIX

mouse/keyb. movement detection

Hi All ! I hope you can help about this.Anyone know if AIX can monitor (process) keystrokes or mouse moves even when the application is not the active window ? Thank You. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: monomaniac
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Building a better mouse trap, or How many lines of code does it take to trap a mouse?

Hello all, I'm hoping to get a little insight from some of the wily veterans amongst you. I've written a script to check for new outgoing files to our vendors located on our ssl server. It seems to be working ok, but the final question here, will be one of logic, and/or a better way to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mph
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Reflection X multi screen problem

Am using Win XPpro with Reflection X. The system has 2 NVidia Quadro FX 3500s running a dual Planar stereo screen plus a "normal" flat screen monitor. My problem is this - I recently had to swap my "normal" monitor from the right to the left. This was OK for Windows (I just repositioned the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tudor777
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows to Linux remote console using VNC brings up blank console screen with only mouse pointer

:confused:Hi This was installed on the Linux box a few weeks back by a guy that no longer works for us. All worked fine until last week. Now when we connect its just a blank screen with no icons. I get a whole bunch of errors when starting the service too: Tue Feb 23 14:29:45 2010 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to substract selective values in multi row, multi column file (using awk or sed?)

Hi, I have a problem where I need to make this input: nameRow1a,text1a,text2a,floatValue1a,FloatValue2a,...,floatValue140a nameRow1b,text1b,text2b,floatValue1b,FloatValue2b,...,floatValue140b look like this output: nameRow1a,text1b,text2a,(floatValue1a - floatValue1b),(floatValue2a -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nricardo
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

vnc viewer presents black screen along with GNOME settings daemon errors.

Hello folks, I'm remotely connecting through VNC to two machines, each running Red Hat 5.9, from mine which is running Windows 7. Both connections were working well before. However, now one of the machines only gives me a black screen, with a pop up that says: "There was an error starting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Miguel E. Perez
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Detect and run command upon mouse movement

I am trying to find a way to run a command upon any movement of a mouse. The 1st statement shows the mouse co-ordinates. So it can detect mouse movement. xinput test 9 First list input devices: $ xinput list If possible, I would like to use it in a bash script. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
2 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig - JSON configuration plugin SYNOPSIS
# myapp.json { "foo" : "bar", "music_dir" : "<%= app->home->rel_dir('music') %>" } # Mojolicious my $config = $self->plugin('JSONConfig'); # Mojolicious::Lite my $config = plugin 'JSONConfig'; # Reads "myapp.json" by default my $config = app->config; # Everything can be customized with options my $config = plugin JSONConfig => {file => '/etc/myapp.conf'}; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig is a JSON configuration plugin that preprocesses it's input with Mojo::Template. The application object can be accessed via $app or the "app" function. You can extend the normal config file "myapp.json" with "mode" specific ones like "myapp.$mode.json". A default configuration filename will be generated by decamelizing the application class with "decamelize" in Mojo::Util or from the application filename. The code of this plugin is a good example for learning to build new plugins, you're welcome to fork it. OPTIONS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all options from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and supports the following new ones. "template" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin JSONConfig => {template => {line_start => '.'}}; Attribute values passed to Mojo::Template object used to preprocess configuration files. METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and implements the following new ones. "parse" $plugin->parse($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process content with "render" and parse it with Mojo::JSON. sub parse { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... $content = $self->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); ... return $hash; } "register" my $config = $plugin->register($app, $conf); Register plugin in Mojolicious application. "render" $plugin->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process configuration file with Mojo::Template. sub render { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... return $content; } SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)