Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ? Post 302384424 by vbe on Tuesday 5th of January 2010 09:24:18 AM
Old 01-05-2010
In order to approve your last post, I move the entire thread here, which seems to be a more adequate forum for such discussion...
With my New Year wishes...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Level 1 Exam 101 (RPM)

Just thought that I'd announce that today, I passed the aforementioned exam, with flying colours :cool: In a months time I've got the 102 exam........ It wasn't that difficult really, and I got 100% on two of the subject areas (GNU and UNIX commands - 20 questions and the X Window System - 8... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zazzybob
5 Replies

4. Linux

LPI exams

Hello, Can any one can guide me on LPI examinations about what is the marking scheme & with study guide links.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binny
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI Certificacion - Linux

Hello guys I stay all day and i looking the best option to make a exams en Linux .. but i find just one option and very expensive (180 Euro x 5 months + 200 matriculation) and in the lpi homepage is just 260 $ FAQ on Exams / FAQ / Certification / Home - LPI - :confused: I live in Spain... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ___
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI practice work

Hello everyone! Im Andrew and i'm studying for LPI 1, 2 Does anybody knows where can i find good and actual stuff for practice? if it is posible for free :-\ maybe testking or stuff like that. I want to take the first examn but im not sure if i have to study so much more. It is true... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriusman
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

What should i do after Linux plus /LPI 1?

Actually i am from software background and wish to pursue my carrier in linux. I will clear my linux plus and LPI 1 exam in a week time. wish to ask which certification i should prepare for . my aim is to get a job as a linux administrator. should i prepare for LPI 2 certification or REDHAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lobsang
0 Replies
reorient(1)					       The Computational Morphometry Toolkit					       reorient(1)

NAME
reorient - Reorientation SYNOPSIS
reorient [options] new-orientation infile outfile DESCRIPTION
Convert between image orientations, i.e., physically re-order pixel array and adapt stored anatomical orientation information OPTIONS
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools) --help Write list of basic command line options to standard output. --help-all Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output. --wiki Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup. --man Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output. --version Write toolkit version to standard output. --echo Write the current command line to standard output. --verbose-level <integer> Set verbosity level. --verbose, -v Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility). --threads <integer> Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP). Main Options --input-orientation <string>, -i <string> Override input orientation. This is a three-letter code, e.g., 'RAS', 'LPI', etc. [Default: NONE] --output-orientation <string>, -o <string> Override output orientation. Default is 'RAS', or the closest match supported by the output image file format [Default: NONE] --output-space <string> Override output coordinate space (e.g., 'RAS', 'LAS', 'LPS'). This does not affect the array order. Default is to write image in the input image space. [Default: NONE] AUTHORS
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, and Daniel B. Russakoff LICENSE
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html BUGS
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK Development and Maintenance was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering under Grant No.R01 EB008381 (PI: Torsten Rohlfing). CMTK 2.2.2 Jul 20 2012 reorient(1)