Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Run crop with php get parameters Post 302384358 by sweb on Tuesday 5th of January 2010 02:28:27 AM
Old 01-05-2010
Run crop with php get parameters

Hail i have a big problem to run cron job with get parameters.
My cron path in application is:
Code:
http://example.org/index.php?module=cron&code=123456

How can i run the cron this path?
Help me soon as possible. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a program and feed her parameters automaticly

How can I run a program ('prog') through perl (in unix) and feed her required parameters? system ("prog \n"); ????????? now 'prog' ask for parameters and I want the perl script to give them automaticly without humen intervention? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roco
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a same script in parallel with diffs parameters

i have script say some_script.ksh that takes an argument I need to run some_script.ksh in background parallely at the sametime with different arguments. Once all the background jobs complete, i need to run this script again in parallel with another 5 set of arguments. Would really... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hyennah
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

'Crop' date from filename into a variable

Hi all, I have a scenario as below. I created a file - $touch myfile.onlytesting.20090227.txt I want to assign the date only - 20090227 into a variable x. How do I do this in unix command? Please help. Thanks;) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: luna_soleil
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run SQL with parameters from a file

Hello, I need to run a SQL which will get parameters from a .txt file. Basically I need to run following query select * from a table where identity_id in <list of values in A.txt file> A.txt file is having values 1 2 3 4 5 I need the SQL to pick the values from the file and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asdban
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run csh environment parameters from k-shell script?

Hi Guys, I need to run an alias from a k-shell script ,for example 10204, which points to : source $ORACLE_BASE/scripts/cshrc/10204/.cshrc Meaning , I need to run in my k-shell script with the env settings parameters of the alias. How to do it in k-shell? Thanks in advance, Nir (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nir_s
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash- Command run from script does not pass full parameters with spaces inside

There's a JavaScript file that I call from command line (there's a framework) like so: ./RunDiag.js param1:'string one here' param2:'string two here' I have a shell script where I invoke the above command. I can run it in a script as simple as this #!/bin/bash stuff="./RunDiag.js... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AcerAspirant
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to run sql query having a long listing of parameters

Hi, I have a query regarding execution of a sql query having long listing of parameters ..I need to execute this query inside a shell script. The scenario is like.... Suppose I have a file abc.txt that has the card numbers..it could be in thousands.. then I need to fire a query like ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsachan
12 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl

Linux System having all Perl, Python, PHP (and Ruby) installed From a Shell script, can call a Perl, Python, PHP (or Ruby ?) file eg eg a Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl or/and Python file??? Like #!/usr/bin/bash .... .... case $INPUT_STRING... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hoyanet
1 Replies
queuedefs(4)							   File Formats 						      queuedefs(4)

NAME
queuedefs - queue description file for at, batch, and cron SYNOPSIS
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs DESCRIPTION
The queuedefs file describes the characteristics of the queues managed by cron(1M). Each non-comment line in this file describes one queue. The format of the lines are as follows: q.[njobj][nicen][nwaitw] The fields in this line are: q The name of the queue. a is the default queue for jobs started by at(1); b is the default queue for jobs started by batch (see at(1)); c is the default queue for jobs run from a crontab(1) file. njob The maximum number of jobs that can be run simultaneously in that queue; if more than njob jobs are ready to run, only the first njob jobs will be run, and the others will be run as jobs that are currently running terminate. The default value is 100. nice The nice(1) value to give to all jobs in that queue that are not run with a user ID of super-user. The default value is 2. nwait The number of seconds to wait before rescheduling a job that was deferred because more than njob jobs were running in that job's queue, or because the system-wide limit of jobs executing has been reached. The default value is 60. Lines beginning with # are comments, and are ignored. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample file. # # a.4j1n b.2j2n90w This file specifies that the a queue, for at jobs, can have up to 4 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice value of 1. As no nwait value was given, if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. The b queue, for batch(1) jobs, can have up to 2 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice(1) value of 2. If a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running, cron(1M) will wait 90 seconds before trying again to run it. All other queues can have up to 100 jobs running simultaneously; they will be run with a nice value of 2, and if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. FILES
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs queue description file for at, batch, and cron. SEE ALSO
at(1), crontab(1), nice(1), cron(1M) SunOS 5.10 1 Mar 1994 queuedefs(4)