Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suspect code in Speech Tools
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Suspect code in Speech Tools Post 302383941 by slak0 on Saturday 2nd of January 2010 09:22:49 AM
Old 01-02-2010
Suspect code in Speech Tools

I would beg to differ slightly with what you said about not predefined options. There are options. Just do ./configure --help. There are options to just do checking without setting up the makefile and a bunch of stuff. That was why I made the comment about not being a man page for it.
As to "how it should be done" look at this site:
http://www.linuxtutorialblog.com/pos...stall-tutorial
Apparently some of the developers have established some constraints for themselves when building configure scripts.
Told you I had been slogging about <);^)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting emials with SUSPECT: Prefix

I got some job running on Sun Unix system, which sends the email to outlook client on windows after completion. Few of the emails are coming with SUSPECT: prefixes. I am using unix command mailx to send the message. Messages are simple text Any idea on this Thanks Ashok (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akrathi
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tools for alignment of code?

Hello, Do we have any freeware which helps in alignment of code wrt spaces, sections etc? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eagercyber
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

I suspect a simple quesion

I bet this is really simple but I can only find silly long solutions. Im trying to read the second word of each line in a file and pipe it out, in Win32 it looks something like: for /F "tokens=2" %%b in (file.txt) do etc.. Sorry for the probably dumbass question! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joe19oo.c
1 Replies

4. Programming

Parallel computing for speech door access

Dear friend, Here im saathis, currently im doing my final year project in VB6. My project is speech door access system. Im using microsoft access 2007 as database platform which user detail and set password. User have to register first then they have to speech the password which fix in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saathis
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I suspect that my NIC is working in hybridization mode?

Hi, all: The physical network interface card should drop the packets if it doesn't match the MAC address of the NIC. In my PC, however, the packets which shoud be dropped trigger the interrupt function of my own driver and are recieved as skb to be transfered to the upper layer! Why? How... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liklstar
1 Replies

6. AIX

Code analysis tools for C programs

Hi I need a list of code analysis tools for C programs, that can work on AIX environment such as : dynamic or static code analysis Code Complexity Measures Test Coverage Analyzer Unit tests profiling tools Source code formatter I've found several tools but not compatible with AIX... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SteAlma
0 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)