Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ? Post 302383792 by Yogesh Sawant on Thursday 31st of December 2009 01:12:38 PM
Old 12-31-2009
i did a search and found one positive reply about them

but do check from other sources

edit: if you don't mind, do post here later your experience
This User Gave Thanks to Yogesh Sawant For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Level 1 Exam 101 (RPM)

Just thought that I'd announce that today, I passed the aforementioned exam, with flying colours :cool: In a months time I've got the 102 exam........ It wasn't that difficult really, and I got 100% on two of the subject areas (GNU and UNIX commands - 20 questions and the X Window System - 8... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zazzybob
5 Replies

4. Linux

LPI exams

Hello, Can any one can guide me on LPI examinations about what is the marking scheme & with study guide links.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binny
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI Certificacion - Linux

Hello guys I stay all day and i looking the best option to make a exams en Linux .. but i find just one option and very expensive (180 Euro x 5 months + 200 matriculation) and in the lpi homepage is just 260 $ FAQ on Exams / FAQ / Certification / Home - LPI - :confused: I live in Spain... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ___
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI practice work

Hello everyone! Im Andrew and i'm studying for LPI 1, 2 Does anybody knows where can i find good and actual stuff for practice? if it is posible for free :-\ maybe testking or stuff like that. I want to take the first examn but im not sure if i have to study so much more. It is true... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriusman
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

What should i do after Linux plus /LPI 1?

Actually i am from software background and wish to pursue my carrier in linux. I will clear my linux plus and LPI 1 exam in a week time. wish to ask which certification i should prepare for . my aim is to get a job as a linux administrator. should i prepare for LPI 2 certification or REDHAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lobsang
0 Replies
Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull(3)				     Library Functions Manual					  Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull(3)

TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference

NAME
Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull - perform a self-test of each internal TPM function SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull(TSS_HTPM hTPM); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull assures that the TPM is functioning as designed. For FIPS certification, crypto modules are required to test them- selves before they are used, and this command is used to fulfill that requirement. This command can also be used to check the TPM whenever such a check is desired. This command is not currently implemented. PARAMETERS
hTPM The hTPM parameter is used to specify the handle of the TPM object on which the self-tests will be run. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_GetStatus returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values is returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hTPM is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_TPM_CertifySelfTest(3), Tspi_TPM_GetTestResults(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-25 Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull(3)