Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Open Source Tool for DB2
Operating Systems AIX Open Source Tool for DB2 Post 302383339 by dinesh1985 on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 09:58:17 AM
Old 12-29-2009
Question Open Source Tool for DB2

Dear Folks,
Please suggest any Open source db2 tool for working with SQL queries

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

source reader tool

Hi, can anybody give info on source reader tool?which platform does it wok on?and how it works (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijaya2006
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to open a text file using some tool such as gedit under gtk

how to open a text file using some tool such as gedit under gtk I list some text file names in a GtkCList . I want to open the file on when users click on the row. How to implement this ? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open Source

Hi Friends I'm new to this UNIX - I'm working on the porting project from Solaris To Linux i just want to map some commands from solaris to Linux so can any one please tell me how to get the source code of the commands like "ls", "cu", "du" Regards sabee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

query on the existence of open source tool

can anyone say me, is there any open source tool for generating either 2G or 3G traffic? If so exist, pls brief me about it. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: routeme
0 Replies

5. Fedora

Is UNIX an open source OS ?

Hi everyone, I know the following questions are noobish questions but I am asking them because I am confused about the basics of history behind UNIX and LINUX. Ok onto business, my questions are-: Was/Is UNIX ever an open source operating system ? If UNIX was... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
21 Replies
DB2_STMT_ERROR(3)							 1							 DB2_STMT_ERROR(3)

db2_stmt_error - Returns a string containing the SQLSTATE returned by an SQL statement

SYNOPSIS
string db2_stmt_error ([resource $stmt]) DESCRIPTION
Returns a string containing the SQLSTATE value returned by an SQL statement. If you do not pass a statement resource as an argument to db2_stmt_error(3), the driver returns the SQLSTATE value associated with the last attempt to return a statement resource, for example, from db2_prepare(3) or db2_exec(3). To learn what the SQLSTATE value means, you can issue the following command at a DB2 Command Line Processor prompt: db2 '? $sqlstate- value'. You can also call db2_stmt_errormsg(3) to retrieve an explicit error message and the associated SQLCODE value. PARAMETERS
o $stmt - A valid statement resource. RETURN VALUES
Returns a string containing an SQLSTATE value. SEE ALSO
db2_conn_error(3), db2_conn_errormsg(3), db2_stmt_errormsg(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_STMT_ERROR(3)