Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Checking response from a web page Post 302383254 by uiop44 on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 03:21:26 AM
Old 12-29-2009
use the --debug switch in wget

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accessing Web Page

Hello, I am new to unix, but wanted to know how can we fetch data from a web page (i.e. an HTML Page), my requirement is to read an html page and wanted to create a flat file (text file) based on the contents available in the mentioned HTML page. Thanks Imtiaz (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Imtiaz
3 Replies

2. Programming

fetching a web page in C

Hello, I'm a total newbie to HTTP commands, so I'm not sure how to do this. What I'd like is to write a C program to fetch the contents of a html page of a given address. Could someone help with this? Thanks in advance! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rayne
4 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Get a web page through CLI

Is there a way we can get a web page through CLI on a unix machine? Please help! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printing to a web page

I have a shell script that runs periodic upgrades on machines. I want to print certain echo commands from the shell script onto a webpage. What command in shell should I use for doing this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lassimanji
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking response of the web page?

Hi, I need to check the response of the web page without downloading any content. I used the below command. _website=http://xxx.xxx.com wget --spider --user=username --password=password $_website > /home/username/temp.txt 2>&1; I getting the below error. The web page require... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache Web Server - Invalid Response

Hi, I have a SCO Unix Openserver V6 server which is hosting a website with Apache V1.3 as the http server. The web site has an initial login screen which re-directs to another page once the user name and password has been verified. When connecting to the website and trying to login, it times... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martyn
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking for Apache and serving a page

hi i was trying to run the HTML script and was unable to run it as the apache server was not loaded on my linux server.....how do i check whether A[pache has been installed in my server or not.....???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kullu
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

Tshark/pcap and web-server response time

Hi everyone! How can I get response time difference between GET and HTTP/1.0 200 OK (i mean time latency of web-server) with using of tshark&shell or something else for each hostname from pcap file? What can you recommend me to do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lepetal
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded

Hi Guys, Is there any way that we can know whether a website is fullly loaded with Linux command line ?? is there any command in Linux that can achieve that ?? Also,naturally I would also like to get the response code of the particular website/URL that i am testing for ?? Any help would be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pradeep_1990
3 Replies
flumotion-admin(1)						     Flumotion							flumotion-admin(1)

NAME
flumotion-admin - streaming media server administration GUI SYNOPSIS
flumotion-admin [ -h ] [ --debug debug configuration ] [ -m manager ] [ --no-ssl ] DESCRIPTION
flumotion-admin is a GUI application that provides administration capabilities for the flumotion streaming server. Using it, you can con- figure and monitor the streams flumotion serves. flumotion-admin connects to a running flumotion-manager to control the manager, start and stop components, and display logging and monitoring information about the running components. You must start flumotion-manager before you can use flumotion-admin , but once you've done so you can just run flumotion-admin with no arguments to start the GUI. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show a brief help message, then exit. --version Show the version number. -v, --verbose Be verbose in console output. This is equivalent to setting the debug level to 3, and will override any debug specifiers. -dDEBUG, --debug=DEBUG Set the debug configuration to the specified debug string. See the Debugging section for details of this. -mMANAGER, --manager=MANAGER Set the manager connection string in the form [username[:password]@]host:port --no-ssl Disable encryption when connecting to the manager. DEBUGGING
In the unlikely event of something in flumotion not working, you might want to debug it. The flumotion tools ( flumotion-worker , flumo- tion-admin , and flumotion-manager ) all allow you to turn on debugging output in two different ways. Firstly, you can use an environment variable, FLU_DEBUG. Secondly, you can launch the program with a -d or --debug switch. Either approach allows you to specify a debug configuration string with the following syntax: name1:n1,name2:n2,name3:n3 In this syntax, the 'name' variables can be replaced with the name of a particular module within flumotion (such as 'admin', 'twisted', etc.). You can also use '*' to specify all modules. The 'n' variables are numbers from 1 to 5, larger numbers corresponding to more verbose output (ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, and LOG). At level 4, full debugging information is emitted. You can also use an abbreviated form where you just supply a single number, thisuses that debug level for all modules. Thus the simplest way to enable full debug output for all modules is to use '-d 4' on the command line. A more complex example would be '-d *:3,admin:4' to set the logging level for the admin module to DEBUG, and for all other modules to INFO. BUGS
Hopefully none. If you find any bugs, please report them at https://core.fluendo.com/trac/cgi-bin/trac.cgi SEE ALSO
flumotion(1),flumotion-worker(1),flumotion-manager(1) Fluendo 2009 September 4 flumotion-admin(1)