Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Crontab and PHP help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Crontab and PHP help Post 302383189 by hongwei on Monday 28th of December 2009 06:46:27 PM
Old 12-28-2009
Anyway make sure in the script you always use full path names and explicitly set some env variables if used

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab help.

All, I am trying to edit the crontab but I am not able to open it. I just get 863 but nothing opens.I tried crontab -l found some entries. Could some please let me know if I am missing something. I am trying this on my application id. If I do it for my personal Id it works.. Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkyA
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab

Hello everyone I´m trying to edit my crontab, with the -e option and the only thing that appears its a number for example crontab -e enter 75 I need to use crontol +d and appears the message that nothing changes in the crontab. If I use crontab -l appears my list of crons. Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using PHP script with crontab (NOOB)

Hi, I am trying to use a PHP script as a test for a cron job. My crontab is 1 line: 30 * * * * /home/www/inc/crontab.php if I test the file through the browser (ie. http://www.domain.com/inc/crontab.php), the PHP script works -- so there is nothing wrong with the PHP script itself or the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bobafart
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab PHP scripts not ending

when i run the scripts from command line like php ./file.php they run fine and it ends. But i have them running in crontab every 5 minutes and they sometimes dont close. Can i write something to log why or force them to close after a certain amount of time by killing the pid? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitrous
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crontab help

I set up a simple echo script so I know its actually doing its job. * * * * * echo hi >> /home/bob/Desktop/come I have 3 video's I'm trying to play as a playlist at 8 am. I've checked in the terminal and as a regular script that this works fine. Right now I'm just trying to get it working so I'm... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in using crontab

i want to run a script automatic in time there us problem coming while i was doing s simple test i do in command prompt cat > cmdfile 50 17 * * * echo "jtgtrgtrgjtrgg" ctrl+d then crontab cmdfile so this echo command should execute on 17:50 i check in /var/spool/cron/crontabs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayurabh
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in crontab

Hi, I want to run a shell script for every 3 hours basis starting from 1 AM in the night. Could you please help me out ,how to set a crontab. 0 01 * * * /shell script Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kirankumar
2 Replies

8. Linux

Run a php file using URL in crontab.

I want to run a php file from a url using cron tab. I am using a webhosting and i give a command like that 9 11 9 2 * wget -O /dev/null here-is-domain-name/cronfile.php but it does not work please tell me why this not work. I think this command must run a "cronfile.php" and i do not want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArfanHaider
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Strange bug crontab command line php / bcompiler

Hello everyone, I have a small problem that I'm stuck for several days and I do not go out. I tell you, I have a php script that I want to run crontab, it uses a compiled bcompiler file. In my php file if(file_exists("php/Alibrary.phb")){ include_once("php/Alibrary.phb"); What I do... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicolas33770
6 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.1.19. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2018 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2018 php-config(1)