Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Computing in the Clouds with AWS Post 302382574 by linuxpenguin on Wednesday 23rd of December 2009 08:15:11 PM
Old 12-23-2009
This is awesome. I have started to use amazon ec2 recently for the last 3-4 months. I am also using s3 buckets, elbs and have recently put my hands on ami's using elastic block storage.
Sad to see so little activity in this forum.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Event Cloud Computing - IBM Turning Data Centers Into ?Computing Cloud?

Tim Bass Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:55:07 +0000 *I predict we may experience less*debates*on the use of the term “event cloud”*related to*CEP in the future, now that both IBM and Google* have made announcements about “cloud computing” and “computing cloud”, IBM Turning Data Centers Into ‘Computing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

The Attack of the Spiders from the Clouds

Tim Bass 07-31-2008 08:09 AM We have seen a lot of discussions of cloud computing in the news recently, as a technology to permit “users to access technology-enabled services*without knowledge of, expertise with, nor control over the technology infrastructure that supports them.”* *This sound... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

The Attack of the Spiders from the Clouds

We have seen a lot of discussions of cloud computing in the news recently, as a technology to permit "users to access technology-enabled services without knowledge of, expertise with, nor control over the technology infrastructure that supports them." This sound great doesn't it?! Users with... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to edit clouds with gimp, artistic painting.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Right, graphics person stumbled into the software world. :p Basically need to Gimp a cloud to paint a silver lunar crescent to create a nocturnal/diurnal atmosphere to a background picture. Am currently using gimp 2 but have in the past used psp and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Maskros
1 Replies

5. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds

Hi all, Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds I'm now testing OpenStack; Home OpenStack Open Source Cloud Computing Software -Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) -Platform as a Service (PaaS) -Software as a Service (SaaS) It is an Open Source software. I'm interested to know whether... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
0 Replies