Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Mysql query reading a text file. Post 302382404 by pludi on Wednesday 23rd of December 2009 06:49:30 AM
Old 12-23-2009
If it's really just this one line, use
Code:
echo "select count(*) from xyz where id in ($( cat test.txt ));" | mysql -u ....

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading text file

I have a text file with 50 munbers. I wanna read these numbers and append "@yahoo.com" and send emails to them using shell scripting.......... How do i read the inetegres from the text file. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaan
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading text from a file

Guys, I am trying to read text from a file, into arrays. The format of the file is: @DATABASE femotest @PACKAGE_SPECS /usr/home/oracle92/sosa/scripts/test.pks /usr/home/oracle92/sosa/scripts/rep.pks @PACKAGE_BODIES ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: LiquidChild
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with reading text file

How can i have a while loop as follows while read inputline do <task> done < name_list and also store the values (delimited) on each line to temp variables so as to print them on screen as follows while read inputline do set name | cut -d "," -f1 name_list # #i know this is not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bilal05
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading from a file and passing the value to a select query

Hi all, Here is my problem. I want to read data from a file and pass the variable to a select query. I tried but it doesn't seem to work. Please advise. Example below. FileName='filekey.txt' while read LINE do var=$LINE print "For File key $var" ${ORACLE_HOME}/bin/sqlplus -s... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: er_ashu
1 Replies

5. Programming

reading a text file in c++

hello all , im trying to read a text file and display its contents. While i got the code running and the output was displayed perfectly for sometime , i started getting Abort(core dump) error . Am i missing something here ? im using HP-UX. #include <iostream.h> #include <fstream.h> #include... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vishy_85
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

To extract query from a text file.

Hi, I've a txt file with the following contents: variable = "select name, emp_id, org_name " variable = variable + " from table_name where " variable = variable + " condition_1 = ABC and " variable = variable + " condition_2 = DEF " varaible = variable + " order by other condition " ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjun_arippa
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace query by reading the file

Hi Guys, I am having below file which holds data like this file.txt name,id,flag apple,1,Y apple,2,N mango,1,Y mango,2,Y I need to read the above file and frame a query like this hive -s -e "create apple_view as select 1 from main_table;" hive -s -e "create mango_view as select... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
11 Replies

8. Programming

How to write in other language in text/xml file by reading english text/xml file using C++?

Hello Team, I have 2 files.one contains english text and another contains Japanese. so i have to read english text and replace the text with Japanesh text in third file. Basically, I need a help to write japanese language in text/xml file.I heard wstring does this.Not sure how do i write... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to write MySQL query in text file and run in Linux?

I would like to call a .sql file from a .sh file in linux. The .sql file will contain queries to MySQL database. I am able to call the .sql file by running .sh file in linux, but the sql query is not working. Below is my syntax. The select statement is throwing below error. ./sample.sql: line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qytan
1 Replies
Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)

NAME
Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery - a boolean query SYNOPSIS
# isa Plucene::Search::Query $query->add(Plucene::Search::Query $query, $required, $prohibited); $query->normalize($norm); my @clauses = $query->clauses; my $sum_sq_weights = $query->sum_squared_weights($searcher); my $as_string = $query->to_string($field); DESCRIPTION
A query that matches documents matching boolean combinations of other queries, typically TermQuerys or PhraseQuery A boolean query represents a composite query that may contains subqueries of arbitrary nesting level and with composition rules such as 'and', 'or' or 'not'. Boolean queries are represented in Plucene API by instances of the BooleanQuery class. Each BooleanQuery object contains a list of subqueries that are linked using instances of the adaptor class BooleanClause. The subqueries may be of any Query type such as term query, phrase query and nested boolean queries. Each sub query of a boolean query has two binary qualifiers that controls how its super query is matched. These qualifiers are o prohibited - when this flag is set, the matching status of the subquery is negated such that the query is considered as a match only when the sub query does not match. o required - when this flag is set, the sub query is required to match (or not to match if its 'prohibited' flag is set) for the super query to match. This this is a necessary but not sufficient condition for the super query to match. METHODS
add $query->add(Plucene::Search::Query $query, $required, $prohibited); Adds a clause to a boolean query. Clauses may be: required which means that documents which do not match this sub-query will not match the boolean query; prohibited which means that documents which do match this sub-query will not match the boolean query; or neither, in which case matched documents are neither prohibited from nor required to match the sub-query. It is an error to specify a clause as both required and prohibited. add_clause $self->add_clause(Plucene::Search::BooleanClause $c); Adds an already-formed clause onto the query. clauses my @clauses = $query->clauses; sum_squared_weights my $sum_sq_weights = $query->sum_squared_weights($searcher); normalize $query->normalize($norm); to_string my $as_string = $query->to_string($field); perl v5.12.4 2011-08-14 Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)