Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Localization in Albanian language Post 302382232 by jgt on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 05:59:37 PM
Old 12-22-2009
Nope, you are probably on your own.
Have you read:
#man F localedef
#man locale

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Localization

I would like to know the methods or concept of how localization as made in regards to Web pages. I mean generally web servers render pages in different language but the content are same. How the translation are made? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
2 Replies

2. Programming

Localization and Autotools

Hi All, I'm looking to get some some insight on how localization works for programs that come with Autotool support. I do understand the whole cycle by using the "gettext" tools, but if its a autotools/autoconf program there is more to do to get things going. I have searched but didnt found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slumber
2 Replies

3. SCO

Help request for SCO System V 3.2 R4.2 C language compiler

No, I need for research purposes the SCO C compiler for System V 3.2 R4.2 I need the SCO compiler not gcc version. This release did not come with the C compiler it came as another tool suite. Can someone help me please . Dr. Mariano Mendez Operating System Professor University of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: locovich
0 Replies
LOCALECONV(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						     LOCALECONV(3)

NAME
localeconv - get numeric formatting information SYNOPSIS
#include <locale.h> struct lconv *localeconv(void); DESCRIPTION
The localeconv() function returns a pointer to a struct lconv for the current locale. This structure is shown in locale(7), and contains all values associated with the locale categories LC_NUMERIC and LC_MONETARY. Programs may also use the functions printf(3) and strfmon(3), which behave according to the actual locale in use. CONFORMING TO
C89, C99. BUGS
The printf(3) family of functions may or may not honor the current locale. SEE ALSO
locale(1), localedef(1), isalpha(3), nl_langinfo(3), setlocale(3), strcoll(3), strftime(3), locale(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.25 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
1993-04-25 LOCALECONV(3)