Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Localization in Albanian language Post 302382232 by jgt on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 05:59:37 PM
Old 12-22-2009
Nope, you are probably on your own.
Have you read:
#man F localedef
#man locale

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Localization

I would like to know the methods or concept of how localization as made in regards to Web pages. I mean generally web servers render pages in different language but the content are same. How the translation are made? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
2 Replies

2. Programming

Localization and Autotools

Hi All, I'm looking to get some some insight on how localization works for programs that come with Autotool support. I do understand the whole cycle by using the "gettext" tools, but if its a autotools/autoconf program there is more to do to get things going. I have searched but didnt found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slumber
2 Replies

3. SCO

Help request for SCO System V 3.2 R4.2 C language compiler

No, I need for research purposes the SCO C compiler for System V 3.2 R4.2 I need the SCO compiler not gcc version. This release did not come with the C compiler it came as another tool suite. Can someone help me please . Dr. Mariano Mendez Operating System Professor University of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: locovich
0 Replies
REPERTOIREMAP(5)                                                 Linux User Manual                                                REPERTOIREMAP(5)

NAME
repertoiremap - map symbolic character names to Unicode code points DESCRIPTION
A repertoire map defines mappings between symbolic character names (mnemonics) and Unicode code points when compiling a locale with localedef(1). Using a repertoire map is optional, it is needed only when symbolic names are used instead of now preferred Unicode code points. Syntax The repertoiremap file starts with a header that may consist of the following keywords: comment_char is followed by a character that will be used as the comment character for the rest of the file. It defaults to the number sign (#). escape_char is followed by a character that should be used as the escape character for the rest of the file to mark characters that should be interpreted in a special way. It defaults to the backslash (). The mapping section starts with the keyword CHARIDS in the first column. The mapping lines have the following form: <symbolic-name> <code-point> comment This defines exactly one mapping, comment being optional. The mapping section ends with the string END CHARIDS. FILES
/usr/share/i18n/repertoiremaps Usual default repertoire map path. CONFORMING TO
POSIX.2. NOTES
Repertoire maps are deprecated in favor of Unicode code points. EXAMPLE
A mnemonic for the Euro sign can be defined as follows: <Eu> <U20AC> EURO SIGN SEE ALSO
locale(1), localedef(1), charmap(5), locale(5) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU 2016-07-17 REPERTOIREMAP(5)