Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Localization in Albanian language Post 302382232 by jgt on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 05:59:37 PM
Old 12-22-2009
Nope, you are probably on your own.
Have you read:
#man F localedef
#man locale

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Localization

I would like to know the methods or concept of how localization as made in regards to Web pages. I mean generally web servers render pages in different language but the content are same. How the translation are made? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
2 Replies

2. Programming

Localization and Autotools

Hi All, I'm looking to get some some insight on how localization works for programs that come with Autotool support. I do understand the whole cycle by using the "gettext" tools, but if its a autotools/autoconf program there is more to do to get things going. I have searched but didnt found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slumber
2 Replies

3. SCO

Help request for SCO System V 3.2 R4.2 C language compiler

No, I need for research purposes the SCO C compiler for System V 3.2 R4.2 I need the SCO compiler not gcc version. This release did not come with the C compiler it came as another tool suite. Can someone help me please . Dr. Mariano Mendez Operating System Professor University of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: locovich
0 Replies
BRANDELF(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       BRANDELF(1)

NAME
brandelf -- mark an ELF binary for a specific ABI SYNOPSIS
brandelf [-lv] [-f ELF_ABI_number] [-t string] file ... DESCRIPTION
The brandelf utility marks an ELF binary to be run under a certain ABI for FreeBSD. The options are as follows: -f ELF_ABI_number Forces branding with the supplied ELF ABI number. Incompatible with the -t option. These values are assigned by SCO/USL. -l Writes the list of all known ELF types to the standard error. -v Turns on verbose output. -t string Brands the given ELF binaries to be of the string ABI type. Currently supported ABIs are ``FreeBSD'', ``Linux'', and ``SVR4''. file If -t string is given it will brand file to be of type string, otherwise it will simply display the branding of file. EXIT STATUS
Exit status is 0 on success, and 1 if the command fails if a file does not exist, is too short, fails to brand properly, or the brand requested is not one of the known types and the -f option is not set. EXAMPLES
The following is an example of a typical usage of the brandelf command: brandelf file brandelf -t Linux file SEE ALSO
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc., System V Application Binary Interface, http://www.sco.com/developer/devspecs/, April 29, 1998 (DRAFT). HISTORY
The brandelf manual page first appeared in FreeBSD 2.2. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by John-Mark Gurney <jmg@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 25, 2014 BSD