Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris SC3.2 issue - cluster transport configuration not right - resulting fail Post 302382131 by frustin on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 08:48:37 AM
Old 12-22-2009
yes i'm trying to install to VM's on virtualbox.

it gets stuck after the reboot of the remote node.
frustin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

MC/SG Fail to join cluster node

Hi, Please advise me whereas I have two node cluster server configured with MC/SG. Application and DB are running on Node 1, while Node 2 is standby. All the volume group devices are part of cluster environment. There is only one package running at node 1. Node 2 is having the problem to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rauphelhunter
1 Replies

2. AIX

HACMP 5.4.1 Two-Node-Cluster-Configuration-Assistant fails

This post just as a follow-up for thread https://www.unix.com/aix/115548-hacmp-5-4-aix-5300-10-not-working.html: there was a bug in the clcomdES that would cause the Two-Node-Cluster-Configuration-Assistant to fail even with a correct TCP/IP adapter setup. That affected HACMP 5.4.1 in combinatin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shockneck
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Cluster interconnect, adapter configuration

Hello I have problem with scinstall. I found information that i should`t configure public network before using scinstall. Each node configuration: 4 node, 3 network adapter on each node. 1 for public adapter and 2 for cluster interconnect. Two switches. After scinstall first node is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: time0ut
1 Replies

4. Solaris

In cluster configuration ora* VGs are not controlled by VCS

Need some one to explain "In cluster configuration ora* VGs are not controlled by VCS". Actually, I am not aware of this. Thanks, Rama (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Cluster configuration issue

I am using VMware Workstation-7 on Windows-XP host . I am trying to configure Solaris 10-X86 guest os based 2 nodes Sun Cluster . I have added one extra Virtual Lan adapter on my VMware with another subnet (that I would like to put for SUN Cluster private communication). I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjee
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Veritas Cluster automatic fail-back option on Solaris

Hi - Please help me to understand the Veritas Cluster fail-over capability. We configured oracle database file system on veritas cluster file system and it is automatically failing-over from node 1 to node 2. Does Veritas cluster softward have any option to fail-back from node 2 to node 1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

Cluster configuration file

Hi Everybody, I would like to know meaning of following parameters in cluster.conf file in linux <device name="blade_fence" blade="2" option="off" <clusternode name="Blade1-int" votes="1" nodeid="1"> what do you mean by "option=off" and "votes=1" Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
1 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuration of Linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server

Hi Experts, I have question regarding linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server. When I try to install 'luci' or 'ricci' in one of our linux servers it is giving me below error:- yum install luci Loaded plugins: katello, product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager Updating... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
0 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

HP-UX: Help to Change network configuration from APA manual mode (2Gbps) to simple fail over (1Gbps)

Hello HP-UX experts, Server = rx8640 Node partition OS = HP-UX 11.23 arch = IA64 Network switch = Foundry 16 port switch (1Gbps) Existing configuration: Tough to explain as it is very messy (see below for the link of zip of network related fles). 2 x 2Gbps aggregates configured some time... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Cluster form fail

why does my cluster form but fail after a few minutes, or why do my multicast communications stop working after a short amount of time? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gema.utama
1 Replies
AUDISP-REMOTE:(8)					  System Administration Utilities					 AUDISP-REMOTE:(8)

NAME
audisp-remote - plugin for remote logging SYNOPSIS
audisp-remote DESCRIPTION
audisp-remote is a plugin for the audit event dispatcher daemon, audispd, that preforms remote logging to an aggregate logging server. TIPS
If you are aggregating multiple machines, you should enable node information in the audit event stream. You can do this in one of two places. If you want computer node names written to disk as well as sent in the realtime event stream, edit the name_format option in /etc/audit/auditd.conf. If you only want the node names in the realtime event stream, then edit the name_format option in /etc/audisp/aud- ispd.conf. Do not enable both as it will put 2 node fields in the event stream. FILES
/etc/audisp/plugins.d/au-remote.conf, /etc/audit/auditd.conf, /etc/audisp/audispd.conf, /etc/audisp/audisp-remote.conf SEE ALSO
audispd(8), auditd.conf(8), audispd.conf(8), audisp-remote.conf(5). AUTHOR
Steve Grubb Red Hat Mar 2008 AUDISP-REMOTE:(8)