Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM DB2 Product Suite
Operating Systems AIX IBM DB2 Product Suite Post 302382113 by dinesh1985 on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 07:15:43 AM
Old 12-22-2009
Thanks Zax!! Is it contains DB2 Client as well?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid) More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005 Porting

Hi All, Am porting my application from AIX to Windows. As a part of this I need to port the Database in IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005. Is there any Guide/Doc/Article available on this? How to convert the stored procedures and physical data from DB2 to SQL Server 2005? Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

5. AIX

Ibm db2 udb

Am trying to export the content of Stored Procedure to a file using GET ROUTINE command. After executing the command first few lines of the file contains ASCII characters though i have original text following that. Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

6. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

7. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
WWW::Mediawiki::Client::Exceptions(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   WWW::Mediawiki::Client::Exceptions(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mediawiki::Client::Exception - exception handling for WWW::Mediawiki::Client SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Mediawiki::Client::Exception; use Data::Dumper; # throw eval { WWW::Mediawiki::Client::LoginException->throw( error => 'Something bad happened', res => $res, cookie_jar => $cookie_jar, ); }; # catch if (UNIVERSAL::isa($@, 'WWW::Mediawiki::Client::LoginException') { print STDERR $@->error; print Dumper($@->res); } DESCRIPTION
A base class for WWW::Mediawiki::Client exceptions. SUBCLASSES
WWW::Mediawiki::Client::URLConstructionException Indicates a problem with the URL with which we to the Mediawiki server. WWW::Mediawiki::Client::AuthException Indicates a problem with the provided authentication information WWW::Mediawiki::Client::LoginException Indicates that login failed for an unknown reason Fields: res For the apache response object returned by the attempt to log in. cookie_jar For the cookie jar which was returned by the attempt to log in. WWW::Mediawiki::Client::CookieJarException Something went wrong saving or loading the cookie jar WWW::Mediawiki::Client::FileAccessException Something went wrong saving or loading a file WWW::Mediawiki::Client::FileTypeException The file which we attempted to operate on is not a .wiki file WWW::Mediawiki::Client::AbsoluteFileNameException The file which we attempted to operate on is not a .wiki file WWW::Mediawiki::Client::CommitMessageException There is a problem with the commit message WWW::Mediawiki::Client::CommitException Something went wrong while committing a change WWW::Mediawiki::Client::PageDoesNotExistException There is no such page, either here or on the server WWW::Mediawiki::Client::UpdateNeededException The page on the server has changed since the local file was last updated WWW::Mediawiki::Client::ConflictsPresentException An attempt was made to commit a file containing conflicts WWW::Mediawiki::Client::CorruptedConfigFileException The configuration file cannot be parsed. WWW::Mediawiki::Client::ServerPageException Something went wrong fetching the server page. Throws: res The apache response object which was returned in the attempt to fetch the page. WWW::Mediawiki::Client::ReadOnlyFieldException Client code tried to set a read-only field. SEE ALSO
Exception::Class AUTHORS
Mark Jaroski <mark@geekhive.net> Author Bernhard Kaindl <bkaindl@ffii.org> Inspired the improvement in error handling and reporting. LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2004 Mark Jaroski. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-12 WWW::Mediawiki::Client::Exceptions(3pm)