Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM DB2 Product Suite
Operating Systems AIX IBM DB2 Product Suite Post 302382113 by dinesh1985 on Tuesday 22nd of December 2009 07:15:43 AM
Old 12-22-2009
Thanks Zax!! Is it contains DB2 Client as well?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid) More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005 Porting

Hi All, Am porting my application from AIX to Windows. As a part of this I need to port the Database in IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005. Is there any Guide/Doc/Article available on this? How to convert the stored procedures and physical data from DB2 to SQL Server 2005? Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

5. AIX

Ibm db2 udb

Am trying to export the content of Stored Procedure to a file using GET ROUTINE command. After executing the command first few lines of the file contains ASCII characters though i have original text following that. Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

6. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

7. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)						OCF resource agents					      OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_db2 - Resource Agent that manages an IBM DB2 LUW databases in Standard role as primitive or in HADR roles as master/slave configuration. Multiple partitions are supported. SYNOPSIS
db2 [start | stop | monitor | promote | demote | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource Agent that manages an IBM DB2 LUW databases in Standard role as primitive or in HADR roles in master/slave configuration. Multiple partitions are supported. Standard mode: An instance including all or selected databases is made highly available. Configure each partition as a separate primitive resource. HADR mode: A single database in HADR configuration is made highly available by automating takeover operations. Configure a master / slave resource with notifications enabled and an additional monitoring operation with role "Master". In case of HADR be very deliberate in specifying intervals/timeouts. The detection of a failure including promote must complete within HADR_PEER_WINDOW. In addition to honoring requirements for crash recovery etc. for your specific database use the following relations as guidance: "monitor interval" < HADR_PEER_WINDOW - (appr 30 sec) "promote timeout" < HADR_PEER_WINDOW + (appr 20 sec) For further information and examples consult http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/db2_(resource_agent) SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
instance The instance of the database(s). (unique, required, string, no default) dblist List of databases to be managed, e.g "db1 db2". Defaults to all databases in the instance. Specify one db for HADR mode. (optional, string, no default) admin DEPRECATED: The admin user of the instance. (optional, string, no default) dbpartitionnum The number of the partion (DBPARTITIONNUM) to be managed. (optional, string, default 0) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. promote Promotes the resource to the Master role. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. demote Demotes the resource to the Slave role. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. notify Suggested minimum timeout: 10. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. Suggested interval: 20. monitor (Master role) Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. Suggested interval: 22. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a db2 resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_db2 ocf:heartbeat:db2 params instance=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="60" interval="20" op monitor depth="0" timeout="60" role="Master" interval="22" ms ms_db2 p_db2 meta notify="true" interleave="true" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/db2_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)