Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Sun GDD - Directory Server - Dirtracer v 7.0 Solaris (SPARC) Post 302381873 by Linux Bot on Monday 21st of December 2009 08:30:05 AM
Old 12-21-2009
Sun GDD - Directory Server - Dirtracer v 7.0 Solaris (SPARC)

Sun Gathering Debug Data Script dirtracer - collects all parts of Sun Java System Directory Server environment that are useful for debugging, such as log files, database, information platform information, and others. Works on Solaris OS (SPARC). Enhancements: http://blogs.sun.com/Dirtracer/entry...tracer_dt7_and Includes Pkgapp 3.3

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Info Needed in Seting up An apache Web Server on A Sun Sparc with Solaris 8

I need help in the form of the complete procedures necessary in setting up an Apache web server on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 8 David Johnston P.S New to the Unix arena (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: David Johnston
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Adding new hard drives on Sun SPARC T5440 server with Solaris 10

I need to add two new hard drives of 300 GB capacity to a SunSPARC T5440 server. The server currently has two hard drives of 146 GB each. How do I add the new drives to the existing UFS? What are the procedures involved in setting this server with the new hard drives? I am very new to Solaris... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramatnmcc
6 Replies
VLVINDEX(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       VLVINDEX(8)

NAME
vlvindex - Directory Server script for VLV indexing SYNOPSIS
vlvindex [-Z serverID] -n backendname | {-s includesuffix}* -T vlvTag [-d debuglevel] [-h] DESCRIPTION
Creates virtual list view (VLV) indexes, known in the Directory Server Console as browsing indexes. VLV indexes introduce flexibility in the way search results are viewed. VLV index configuration must already exist prior to running this script. The Directory Server must be stopped before running this script. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below: -Z Server Identifier The server ID of the Directory Server instance. If there is only one instance on the system, this option can be skipped. -n Backend Name The name of the LDBM database to reindex. Example: userRoot -s includeSuffix Specifies suffixes to be included or the subtrees to be included -T vlvTag This is the name of the vlv index entry under cn=config. -d Debug Level Settings the debugging level. -h Display the usage. EXAMPLE
vlvindex -n userRoot -T myVLVIndex -Z instance2 DIAGNOSTICS
Exit status is zero if no errors occur. Errors result in a non-zero exit status and a diagnostic message being written to standard error. AUTHOR
vlvindex was written by the 389 Project. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to http://bugzilla.redhat.com. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2013 Red Hat, Inc. Mar 5, 2013 VLVINDEX(8)