Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Problems with PHP query to MySQL database Post 302381735 by mjoh on Sunday 20th of December 2009 06:26:00 AM
Old 12-20-2009
Try change:
Code:
DEFINE('DB_HOST', 'root@localhost');

to
Code:
DEFINE('DB_HOST', 'localhost');

Got this error when trying your code:
Quote:
Could not connect to MYSQL:Unknown MySQL server host 'root@localhost' (1)

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

3. Linux

PHP is not execute the query from mysql in Linux

Hi , I have ran the php script from Linux box. It is running, But I can able to see any html content. There is no mysql data on that page. I have checked . 1) Mysql and data bases are connected successfully. Please help and guild me If I missed any think during the configuration. ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
13 Replies

4. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies
MYSQLND_UH_CONVERT_TO_MYSQLND(3)					 1					  MYSQLND_UH_CONVERT_TO_MYSQLND(3)

mysqlnd_uh_convert_to_mysqlnd - Converts a MySQL connection handle into a mysqlnd connection handle

SYNOPSIS
resource mysqlnd_uh_convert_to_mysqlnd (mysqli &$mysql_connection) DESCRIPTION
Converts a MySQL connection handle into a mysqlnd connection handle. After conversion you can execute mysqlnd library calls on the connec- tion handle. This can be used to access mysqlnd functionality not made available through user space API calls. The function can be disabled with mysqlnd_uh.enable. If mysqlnd_uh.enable is set to FALSE the function will not install the proxy and always return TRUE. Additionally, an error of the type E_WARNING may be emitted. The error message may read like PHP Warning: mysqlnd_uh_convert_to_mysqlnd(): (Mysqlnd User Handler) The plugin has been disabled by setting the configuration parameter mysqlnd_uh.enable = false. You are not allowed to call this function [...]. PARAMETERS
o $MySQL connection handle - A MySQL connection handle of type mysql, mysqli or PDO_MySQL. RETURN VALUES
A mysqlnd connection handle. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.4.0 | | | | | | | The $mysql_connection parameter can now be of | | | type mysql, PDO_MySQL, or mysqli. Before, only | | | the mysqli type was allowed. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 mysqlnd_uh_convert_to_mysqlnd(3) example <?php /* PDO user API gives no access to connection thread id */ $mysql_connection = new PDO("mysql:host=localhost;dbname=test", "root", ""); /* Convert PDO MySQL handle to mysqlnd handle */ $mysqlnd = mysqlnd_uh_convert_to_mysqlnd($mysql_connection); /* Create Proxy to call mysqlnd connection class methods */ $obj = new MySQLndUHConnection(); /* Call mysqlnd_conn::get_thread_id */ var_dump($obj->getThreadId($mysqlnd)); /* Use SQL to fetch connection thread id */ var_dump($mysql_connection->query("SELECT CONNECTION_ID()")->fetchAll()); ?> The above example will output: int(27054) array(1) { [0]=> array(2) { ["CONNECTION_ID()"]=> string(5) "27054" [0]=> string(5) "27054" } } SEE ALSO
mysqlnd_uh.enable. PHP Documentation Group MYSQLND_UH_CONVERT_TO_MYSQLND(3)