Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE "Can not unlock the screen" issue Post 302381653 by sles1983 on Saturday 19th of December 2009 10:59:35 AM
Old 12-19-2009
Ctrl+Alt+F10 See message

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

""Help Me!""Beginner awk learning issue

Hi All, I have just now started learning awk from the source - Awk - A Tutorial and Introduction - by Bruce Barnett and the bad part is that I am stuck on the very first example for running the awk script. The script is as - #!/bin/sh # Linux users have to change $8 to $9 awk ' BEGIN ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

The pipe not use "tee" to print on the screen for specific function

I have code fragment like { aa bb cc } > $LOG aa bb cc, all call function "ff", I want "ff" to print on the screen,but others do not print on the scree, is there a method? I can't use "tee", becasue tee I meet the write "error" ff() { echo "hello" } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
Prima::KeySelector(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Prima::KeySelector(3)

NAME
Prima::KeySelector - key combination widget and routines DESCRIPTION
The module provides a standard widget for selecting a user-defined key combination. The widget class allows import, export, and modification of key combinations. The module provides a set of routines, useful for conversion of a key combination between representations. SYNOPSIS
my $ks = Prima::KeySelector-> create( ); $ks-> key( km::Alt | ord('X')); print Prima::KeySelector::describe( $ks-> key ); API
Properties key INTEGER Selects a key combination in integer format. The format is described in "Hot key" in Prima::Menu, and is a combination of "km::XXX" key modifiers and either a "kb::XXX" virtual key, or a character code value. The property allows almost, but not all possible combinations of key constants. Only "km::Ctrl", "km::Alt", and "km::Shift" modifiers are allowed. Methods All methods here can ( and must ) be called without the object syntax; - the first parameter must not be neither package nor widget. describe KEY Accepts KEY in integer format, and returns string description of the key combination in human readable format. Useful for supplying an accelerator text to a menu. print describe( km::Shift|km::Ctrl|km::F10); Ctrl+Shift+F10 export KEY Accepts KEY in integer format, and returns string with a perl-evaluable expression, which after evaluation resolves to the original KEY value. Useful for storing a key into text config files, where value must be both human readable and easily passed to a program. print export( km::Shift|km::Ctrl|km::F10); km::Shift|km::Ctrl|km::F10 shortcut KEY Converts KEY from integer format to a string, acceptable by "Prima::AbstractMenu" input methods. print shortcut( km::Ctrl|ord('X')); ^X translate_codes KEY, [ USE_CTRL = 0 ] Converts KEY in integer format to three integers in the format accepted by "KeyDown" in Prima::Widget event: code, key, and modifier. USE_CTRL is only relevant when KEY first byte ( "KEY & 0xFF" ) is between 1 and 26, what means that the key is a combination of an alpha key with the control key. If USE_CTRL is 1, code result is unaltered, and is in range 1 - 26. Otherwise, code result is converted to the character code ( 1 to ord('A'), 2 to ord('B') etc ). AUTHOR
Dmitry Karasik, <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>. SEE ALSO
Prima, Prima::Widget, Prima::Menu. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-24 Prima::KeySelector(3)