Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE "Can not unlock the screen" issue Post 302381653 by sles1983 on Saturday 19th of December 2009 10:59:35 AM
Old 12-19-2009
Ctrl+Alt+F10 See message

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

""Help Me!""Beginner awk learning issue

Hi All, I have just now started learning awk from the source - Awk - A Tutorial and Introduction - by Bruce Barnett and the bad part is that I am stuck on the very first example for running the awk script. The script is as - #!/bin/sh # Linux users have to change $8 to $9 awk ' BEGIN ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

The pipe not use "tee" to print on the screen for specific function

I have code fragment like { aa bb cc } > $LOG aa bb cc, all call function "ff", I want "ff" to print on the screen,but others do not print on the scree, is there a method? I can't use "tee", becasue tee I meet the write "error" ff() { echo "hello" } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
PODVIEWER(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     PODVIEWER(1p)

NAME
podviewer - a Gtk2-Perl POD Reading Program SYNOPSIS
podviewer [FILE|MODULE|FUNCTION|POD] DESCRIPTION
"podviewer" provides a simple and attractive way to read Perl's POD documentation. You can use it to read the Perl POD pages, module documentation and information about Perl's builtin functions. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
"podviewer" supports a wide number of keyboard shortcuts. They are documented here. o "Ctrl-U" or "Alt-Up" Go up a level. That is, if you're reading the documentation for "Foo::Bar", typing "Ctrl-U" will take you to the "Foo" page. o "Alt-Left" Go back in your browsing history. o "Alt-Right" Go forward in your browsing history. o "Ctrl-H" Go home. If you have the "home" option set in your config (see below), entering "Ctrl-H" will take you there. o "Ctrl-L" This toggles the document index. o "Ctrl-O" This pops up a dialog allowing you to choose a document to read. o "Ctrl-R" or "F5" This reloads the current document. o "Ctrl-Q" This quits the program. o "Ctrl-F" This pops up a dialog for you to enter some search text. o "Ctrl-G" This performs the previous search, but from the most recently found result. You can also repeat the previous search by pressing enter when the cursor is in the search box. o "F1" Loads this document. CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
"podviewer" stores its configuration settings in a resource file, located at "$HOME/.podviewrc". This file contains simple "name=value" pairs for various things: o "icon-size" If you want to change the size of the icons on the toolbar, change this value. The values are standard Gtk+ stock values. o "home" This is the name of the document you want to be your home page. This page is loaded when you start the program without arguments, hit the Home button, or type "Ctrl-H". SEE ALSO
o Gtk2 or <http://gtk2-perl.sf.net/> o <http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTextView.html> o Gtk2::Ex::PodViewer::Parser AUTHORS
Gavin Brown, Torsten Schoenfeld and Scott Arrington. COPYRIGHT
(c) 2003-2005 Gavin Brown (gavin.brown@uk.com). All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2005-10-04 PODVIEWER(1p)