Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Can't install Unicode::String due to String.so not found Post 302381150 by incredible on Thursday 17th of December 2009 09:20:49 AM
Old 12-17-2009
Try and see if it works. Good Luck!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting string to unicode

How can I can convert a string in a shell script that looks something like: ]] to unicode equivalent? thanks a lot, webtekie (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: webtekie
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to make static unicode string?

In Windows, wchar_t *pStr = L"Hello"; works, but I can't find the equivalent to Unix system. How can I make static stack-memory-based wide character string in C in Unix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sledge76
1 Replies

3. Programming

How to display unicode characters / unicode string

I have a stream of characters like "\u8BBE\u5907\u7BA1" and i want to display it. I tried following things already without any luck. 1) printf("%s",L("\u8BBE\u5907\u7BA1")); 2) printf("%lc",0x8BBE); 3) setlocale followed by fwide followed by wprintf 4) also changed the local manually... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackdorso
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Real UNICODE back to string

I'm looking for proper NLS_LANG settings if I've a real UNICODE delimited string (Hex code points) , containing also multibyte characters and using a small java program which converts them back to local. i.e:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: strolchFX
2 Replies

5. Linux

Find String in FileName and move the String to new File if not found

Hi all, I have a question.. Here is my requirement..I have 500 files in a path say /a/b/c I have some numbers in a file which are comma seperated...and I wanted to check if the numbers are present in the FileName in the path /a/b/c..if the number is there in the file that is fine..but if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: us_pokiri
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep on string and printing line after until another string has been found

Hello Everyone, I just started scripting this week. I have no background in programming or scripting. I'm working on a script to grep for a variable in a log file Heres what the log file looks like. The x's are all random clutter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx START: xxxxxxxxxxxx... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rxc23816
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a string and write a value to next line of found string

Hi, I have two variables x and y. i need to find a particular string in a file, a workflow name and then insert the values of x and y into the next lines of the workflow name. basically it is like as below wf_xxxxxx $$a= $$b= $$c= figo $$d=bentley i need to grep the 'wf_xxxx' and then... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel12345
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Append a string on the next line after a pattern string is found

Right now, my code is: s/Secondary Ins./Secondary Ins.\ 1/g It's adding a 1 as soon as it finds Secondary Ins. Primary Ins.: MEDICARE B DMERC Secondary Ins. 1: CONTINENTAL LIFE INS What I really want to achieve is having a 1 added on the next line that contain "Secondary Ins." It... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbeee
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get 20 lines above string found, and 35 below string

i want to search a log for a string. when that string is found, i want to grab the a set number of lines that came before the string, and a set number of lines that come after the string. so if i search for the word "Error" in the /var/log/messages file, how can I output the 20 lines that came... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

10. Programming

Unicode String Issue

I am storing some unicode characters "лфи" in a char array. When I view(x/30s <variable name>) the values in gdb it show me something like: 0x80ac47c: "?\004>\004 " 0x80ac482: "A\0048\004;\004L\004D\004>\004=\004:\0045\004/" Why it is happening so and what are these \004 representing? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
BOOC(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   BOOC(1)

NAME
booc - BOO compiler SYNOPSIS
booc [options] files ... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly booc, the compiler for the BOO language. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -v, -vv, -vvv Compiles using various levels of verbosity. -r:refname Adds a reference where refname is the reference name. -o:outfile Place output in file outfile. -t:type Output file will be of given type. Available types are library (to create a .dll file) or exe and winexe (to create executable files.) -p:pipeline Adds the step pipeline to the compile process. -c:culture CultureInfo to use. -srcdir:dir Specifies where to look for souce files. -resource:<file>[,<name>] Specify a resource file. -embedres:<file>[,<name>] Embed a file as resource. -debug Adds debug flags to your code. Good for non-production. (On by default) -debug- Does not add debug flags to your code. Good for production environment. SEE ALSO
booi(1), booish(1). AUTHOR
BOO was written by Rodrigo Barreto de Oliveira <rbo@acm.org>. This manual page was written by Federico Di Gregorio <fog@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). maggio 31, 2005 BOOC(1)