Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Can't install Unicode::String due to String.so not found Post 302381135 by incredible on Thursday 17th of December 2009 08:55:35 AM
Old 12-17-2009
If im not wrong, I think you should be creating a softlink somewhere for the required file (hint)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting string to unicode

How can I can convert a string in a shell script that looks something like: ]] to unicode equivalent? thanks a lot, webtekie (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: webtekie
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to make static unicode string?

In Windows, wchar_t *pStr = L"Hello"; works, but I can't find the equivalent to Unix system. How can I make static stack-memory-based wide character string in C in Unix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sledge76
1 Replies

3. Programming

How to display unicode characters / unicode string

I have a stream of characters like "\u8BBE\u5907\u7BA1" and i want to display it. I tried following things already without any luck. 1) printf("%s",L("\u8BBE\u5907\u7BA1")); 2) printf("%lc",0x8BBE); 3) setlocale followed by fwide followed by wprintf 4) also changed the local manually... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackdorso
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Real UNICODE back to string

I'm looking for proper NLS_LANG settings if I've a real UNICODE delimited string (Hex code points) , containing also multibyte characters and using a small java program which converts them back to local. i.e:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: strolchFX
2 Replies

5. Linux

Find String in FileName and move the String to new File if not found

Hi all, I have a question.. Here is my requirement..I have 500 files in a path say /a/b/c I have some numbers in a file which are comma seperated...and I wanted to check if the numbers are present in the FileName in the path /a/b/c..if the number is there in the file that is fine..but if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: us_pokiri
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep on string and printing line after until another string has been found

Hello Everyone, I just started scripting this week. I have no background in programming or scripting. I'm working on a script to grep for a variable in a log file Heres what the log file looks like. The x's are all random clutter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx START: xxxxxxxxxxxx... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rxc23816
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a string and write a value to next line of found string

Hi, I have two variables x and y. i need to find a particular string in a file, a workflow name and then insert the values of x and y into the next lines of the workflow name. basically it is like as below wf_xxxxxx $$a= $$b= $$c= figo $$d=bentley i need to grep the 'wf_xxxx' and then... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel12345
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Append a string on the next line after a pattern string is found

Right now, my code is: s/Secondary Ins./Secondary Ins.\ 1/g It's adding a 1 as soon as it finds Secondary Ins. Primary Ins.: MEDICARE B DMERC Secondary Ins. 1: CONTINENTAL LIFE INS What I really want to achieve is having a 1 added on the next line that contain "Secondary Ins." It... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbeee
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get 20 lines above string found, and 35 below string

i want to search a log for a string. when that string is found, i want to grab the a set number of lines that came before the string, and a set number of lines that come after the string. so if i search for the word "Error" in the /var/log/messages file, how can I output the 20 lines that came... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

10. Programming

Unicode String Issue

I am storing some unicode characters "лфи" in a char array. When I view(x/30s <variable name>) the values in gdb it show me something like: 0x80ac47c: "?\004>\004 " 0x80ac482: "A\0048\004;\004L\004D\004>\004=\004:\0045\004/" Why it is happening so and what are these \004 representing? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
XtErrorMsg(3)						    XT COMPATIBILITY FUNCTIONS						     XtErrorMsg(3)

NAME
XtErrorMsg, XtSetErrorMsgHandler, XtWarningMsg, XtSetWarningMsgHandler - high-level error handlers SYNTAX
void XtErrorMsg(String name, String type, String class, String default, String *params, Cardinal *num_params); void XtSetErrorMsgHandler(XtErrorMsgHandler msg_handler); void XtSetWarningMsgHandler(XtErrorMsgHandler msg_handler); void XtWarningMsg(String name, String type, String class, String default, String *params, Cardinal *num_params); ARGUMENTS
class Specifies the resource class. default Specifies the default message to use. name Specifies the general kind of error. type Specifies the detailed name of the error. msg_handler Specifies the new fatal error procedure, which should not return or the nonfatal error procedure, which usually returns. num_params Specifies the number of values in the parameter list. params Specifies a pointer to a list of values to be stored in the message. DESCRIPTION
The XtErrorMsg function has been superceded by XtAppErrorMsg. The XtSetErrorMsgHandler function has been superceded by XtAppSetErrorMsgHandler. The XtSetWarningMsgHandler function has been superceded by XtAppSetWarningMsgHandler. The XtWarningMsg function has been superceded by XtAppWarningMsg SEE ALSO
XtAppErrorMsg(3) X Toolkit Intrinsics - C Language Interface Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libXt 1.1.4 XtErrorMsg(3)