Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Changing default PDF opener
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Changing default PDF opener Post 302379345 by TonyFullerMalv on Thursday 10th of December 2009 11:56:34 AM
Old 12-10-2009
In that case take a look at this article about KDE file associations:
File Associations
it even mentions PDFs as the example file type.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Convert html to pdf - PDF::FromHTML

Hi, I am trying to convert html to pdf using perl module PDF::FromHTML, am getting the error as given below. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2, column 17, byte 56 at C:/Perl/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187 at C:/Perl/site/lib/PDF/FromHTML.pm line 140 The perl code is as given... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PDF Script to extract PDF Links MOD in Need

In here we have a script to extract all pdf links from a single page.. any idea's in how make this read instead of a page a list of pages.. and extract all pdf links ? #!/bin/bash # NAME: pdflinkextractor # AUTHOR: Glutanimate (http://askubuntu.com/users/81372/), 2013 #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danielldf
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How i can place in a log file an automatic chrome opener?

Okay, so i have this problem, i have a raspberry with rasbian lite (now i have openbox running on) and i do a few script for my client. But i have a question and a problem.... i got the logs file, that file need to open automatically the browser without having to do all the steps again at the next... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Oltrix
1 Replies
PODOFOINCREMENTALUPDATES(1)				     podofoincrementalupdates				       PODOFOINCREMENTALUPDATES(1)

NAME
podofoincrementalupdates - Provides information about incremental updates in PDF files SYNOPSIS
podofoincrementalupdates [-e N out.pdf] file.pdf DESCRIPTION
podofoincrementalupdates is one of the command line tools from the PoDoFo library that provide several useful operations to work with PDF files. It can print information of incremental updates to file.pdf. By default the number of incremental updates will be printed. OPTIONS
-e N Extract the Nth update out.pdf Output PDF file. file.pdf Input PDF file. SEE ALSO
podofobox(1), podofocountpages(1), podofocrop(1), podofoencrypt(1), podofoimg2pdf(1), podofoimgextract(1), podofoimpose(1), podofomerge(1), podofopages(1), podofopdfinfo(1), podofotxt2pdf(1), podofotxtextract(1), podofouncompress(1), podofoxmp(1) AUTHORS
PoDoFo is written by Dominik Seichter <domseichter@web.de> and others. This manual page was written by Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex@debian.org> for the Debian Project (but may be used by others). PoDoFo 2010-12-09 PODOFOINCREMENTALUPDATES(1)